What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Dogs

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
3 Widdop. He was awesome.
2 Nabuli. Scored the try that kept us in the game.
1 George Rose. I just love watching him play.

-1 Joel Thompson. Why did he even consider playing? All he did was leave us a man short.

RedVDave

First Grade
3. Marketo (had his best game with us in his short career IMO)
2. Dugan
1. Nabulii (As Above)

Widdop as well deserves a mention he was great and only playing on one freakin' leg!

The whole team gave it 110% well done boys!

Dragon66

Juniors
How come nobody's mentioned the massive defensive effort by Frizzel. He was also awesome when he took the ball up to the Dogs.

Definitely my standout, even though every player gave 110%. Proud to be a Dragon supporter. If I must he are my picks.

3. Frizzel
2. Widdop - a courageous effort playing damaged, and great goal kicking under pressure.
3. Dugan - the ultimate competitor.

Plus special mention to Euan Aitkin - his best game of the year, a star for many years to come.

Last edited:

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
3. JDB - 2 charge downs and the most effective defender we have. He should be an 80 min player next year and getting close to rep honours.
2. Dugan - Never gave up and was the closest to charging down the winning field goal which sums up his redemption
1. Aitken - Was a handful around the ruck for the entire second half

A special mention to the entire team. They competed to the very end and that is all you can ask.