What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dragons

Rich102

Staff member
For me the telling thing is Brown got rid of a lot of the "dead wood" and supposedly made good signings yet here we are, in the bottom part of the table, with the team making mistakes all over the field. The bright lights have been Walsh and Lodge. One's gone the other is likely to and I can't see much talent coming to replace them.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Pita Hiku is playing for a top 3 side and we re-signed Pompey. There are so many things in life that confound me but this one sits right up there. I look around the NRL and there are young talented gun wingers and centres in so many teams and yet we resigned Pompey ... and more than that we play him every week. Its mind boggling.
We also let go of Patrick Herbert, who whilst he isn't an immortal, is certainly a better player than Pompey. Baffling.

Tongue

Juniors
We also let go of Patrick Herbert, who whilst he isn't an immortal, is certainly a better player than Pompey. Baffling.
There has been a litany of suspect decisions on player movement and coaches, since, you guessed it, 2011.
3 teams in the grand final 2011.
Admittedly, there hasnt been a NSW Cup team feeding us talent for a while, but the club as a whole hasnt offered anything since then.
Any talent that was identified, was either been moved on, or the player themselves moved themselves on for the betterment of their career.

JJ

Immortal
For me the telling thing is Brown got rid of a lot of the "dead wood" and supposedly made good signings yet here we are, in the bottom part of the table, with the team making mistakes all over the field. The bright lights have been Walsh and Lodge. One's gone the other is likely to and I can't see much talent coming to replace them.
down there with Newcastle, where he supposedly did similar lol

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Addin Fonua Blake

AFB 20
DWZ 16
Harris 13

Tevaga 8
Asi 3

10 voted