What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Knights

Grizzman

Juniors
Missed this game. Was travelling in the Catlins and forgot the game was even on. My God that part of the country is beautiful. If you get a chance, check it out.

Blair

Coach
3. Harris. I'm pretty keen for him to catch up on POTY points.
2. Lussick. Not bad. Will this Aussie move to Auckland though?
1. Pompey. Any more potential? He needs to improve. He's big, if he can add 'fast' to that then we're going somewhere with him. But he's not fast, is he?

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Tohu Harris

Harris 12
Pompey 6
Lussick 3

Otukolo 2
Aitken 1

4 voted

JJ

Immortal
Missed this game. Was travelling in the Catlins and forgot the game was even on. My God that part of the country is beautiful. If you get a chance, check it out.
Trying to later in the year, looking forward to it, any tips?

Grizzman

Juniors
Cannibal Bay, Curio Bay, Slope Point, McLean Falls, Gemstone Bay ... all awesome spots. The Bacon and Egg sammie and Poutine from the Bakehouse caravan in Owaka is worth a stop. Fortrose Cheese Rolls also good. Went on to Te Anau from there ... also gorgeous!