What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Manly

Blair

Coach
3. Bunty. Ran hard all night.
2. Harris. He's rusty though, but still ahead of the pack.
1. Walsh. Injected himself for a bit in the 2nd half, we looked quite good when he did.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
3. Bunty
2. CHT
1. walsh

couldn’t find anyone else worthy of scoring any points, and one of those 3 doesn’t enjoy playing Rugby League

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - Montoya for actually putting his body on the line

Switched off after about half an hour so cbf giving anyone else points.

JJ

Immortal
3. Egan
2. Afoa
1. CHT

can we give Johnson some money to f**k off?

Grizzman

Juniors
I didn't watch the whole game. I was so disillusioned and disappointed and pissed off and depressed, I just couldn't see it through. Sleep did not come easy.

From what I did see

3- No-one
2 - Murchie
1 - Egan

DHM ... so many but SJ deserves a special mention. He has become a dead weight.

I just don't know where we go to from here.

Meth

Staff member
3- Afoa
2- Harris
1- Murchie

The biggest factor last night was, without question, the loss of Fonua Blake and Lodge. We just had no size in the middle of the park and Tevaga and Pene's diminutive size was taken advantage of, especially close to the line. For all of his heart, Tevaga isn't Reuben Cotter and shouldn't be playing 10. And Pene probably can't be a part of a propping rotation that doesn't include Addin Fonua Blake.

3- Afoa
2- Harris
1- Murchie

The biggest factor last night was, without question, the loss of Fonua Blake and Lodge. We just had no size in the middle of the park and Tevaga and Pene's diminutive size was taken advantage of, especially close to the line. For all of his heart, Tevaga isn't Reuben Cotter and shouldn't be playing 10. And Pene probably can't be a part of a propping rotation that doesn't include Addin Fonua Blake.
We have gone from 2 big body boys to smallest forwards in the competition.
Surely there was a 120kg reserve grade player we could have got over the SOO player.

Meth

Staff member
I gave Murchie points and I would select him again this week if it means getting Aitken into the centres, but he and Sironen is just space-fillers tbh

Blair

Coach
The biggest factor last night was, without question, the loss of Fonua Blake and Lodge. We just had no size in the middle of the park...
My biggest disappointment of the year. I've wanted those big boys back for so long, but then, pfffft, up in smoke and back to being bullied by the opposition.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
My biggest disappointment of the year. I've wanted those big boys back for so long, but then, pfffft, up in smoke and back to being bullied by the opposition.
Yeah you need it, Olakau’atu last night was like watching the under 12s where the big Polynesian boy runs over the top of everyone

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Bunty Afoa

Afoa 18
Harris-Tavita 14
Egan 9

Harris 4
Montoya 4
Murchie 3
Walsh 2

10 voted

Latest posts