What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Panthers

Meth

Staff member
3- Fonua-Blake
2- Lodge
1- Walsh

HM- Curran, Katoa, DWZ, Tevaga

Pretty encouraging really. Can't say that they didn't put in an effort.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Lodge
AFB
Walsh

Thought Lodge was huge but have seen some comments criticising him so not sure what I’m watching. Walsh is just so good.

waipiro

Juniors
3 Lodge
2 AFB
1 Walsh

HM everyone because effort on effort without a bench was amazing. Berry looked really good before going off too.

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
3- Fonua-Blake
2- Lodge
1- Walsh

HM- Curran, Katoa, DWZ, Tevaga

Pretty encouraging really. Can't say that they didn't put in an effort.
This for me. Good effort but what a shame we lost those players, could have been a nailbiter

JJ

Immortal
Still don’t like the Lodge signing, but it is great having a serious middle, finally… and they were strong today
3. Lodge
2.Fonua-Blake
1. Curran

Meth

Staff member
Lodge
AFB
Walsh

Thought Lodge was huge but have seen some comments criticising him so not sure what I’m watching. Walsh is just so good.

Really? I haven't seen anything but praise for him. He and AFB were virtually inseparable for mine

jaseg

Juniors
3 AFB (close between him and Lodge, but AFB wins for pure f**king cheek to the ref during the challenge)
2 Lodge
1 Walsh

Pretty much the same combo more or less that everyone has/will have I assume

sup42

Juniors
Lodge
AFB
Chad.

Thought our structures looked heaps better with Chad back.

Lot of people criticizing Chad on other forums for fifth tackle fails.

I think they must not realise that the moment the Warriors put a non half next to Chad, and ran him out there injured, that Chad was going to play with a massive bullseye on his head.

I got mad resspect for the guy aye, if it were me I would have told the Warriors medical I am not recovered enough to ruin my 2022 season with the Cows.

But then the Warriors medical do not listen which is why we have the most injured team in the NRL.

Did anyone see the WTF look Tohu gave the trainner when they left him out there with Tohu facing the sideline....talking to the back of the trainner trying to tell them he was busted?

A play later Tohu is smashed and done.

Same level of rubbish as forcing AFB to ride the exercise bike with a floating knee cap.

Just unreal.

And I think for that reason alone Tohu will passively refuse to return this year, and Chad will find his way out of the starting side.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - Lodge (really a coin toss between him and AFB, both were immense being forced to play way more minutes thatn should be expected of them.)
2 - AFB
1 - Walsh (really stood up and tried his best to win it for the team in Rogers absence and never scared to put his body on the line)

hon mentions to pretty much everyone.

minus points to whoever ran under a ladder to smash a mirror over a black cat’s head before the game.

Scott

Bench
3. Lodge
2. AFB
1. Jazz

considering all the injuries, these 3 middles were all superb. Not sure of exact minutes played, but all 3 played way more than expected & there was plenty of quality in it.

3. Lodge
2. AFB
1. Jazz

considering all the injuries, these 3 middles were all superb. Not sure of exact minutes played, but all 3 played way more than expected & there was plenty of quality in it.
Same 3 for me, pretty much the same reasons as well

Meth

Staff member
I will leave a little longer for folks to vote seeing as it was a Sunday game. Will total it up tonight

Blair

Coach
3. Lodge - I'm warming towards the oaf.
2. AFB - big unit but we're still losing.
1. Walsh - a bit of spark.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Matthew Lodge

Lodge 38
Fonua-Blake 32
Walsh 9

Townsend 2
Tevaga 2
Curran 1

14 voted

Latest posts