What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Penrith

Dragon66

Juniors
3. Aitken
2. Rein.
1. Widdop

The first two mainly because of their defensive efforts, which I thought was outstanding. And the fact that both busted their chops trying to take the ball forward.
Widdop, well without him we don't win.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
3. Aitken
2. Rein.
1. Widdop

The first two mainly because of their defensive efforts, which I thought was outstanding. And the fact that both busted their chops trying to take the ball forward.
Widdop, well without him we don't win.

Here's a fun fact about Widdop that I just found out. He has made more 1 on 1 tackles than anyone else in the team. He is followed closely by JDB, Friz and then Aitken.

Personally, I thought it was amazing how the person that held up Mansour, one of the hardest players to tackle, to drag him back in goal, was Aitken a 19 year old kid. I reckon he will make a great back rower one day, he just has that crazy strength.

Emu01

Juniors
1 Aitken

2.JDB

3.Widdop.

I though Aitken was excellent and special mention to Mitch rein plays well every week.