What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Raiders

Meth

Staff member
Good spirit to come back.

We had a lot go our way, with the refs and the injury.

3- RTS- wow wow wow
2- Fonua Blake
1- Tevaga

HM-
BMM- massive impact.
Afoa.
Nikorima- turned up in the second half
Harris- as per usual.
O'Sullivan- great debut.

Grizzman

Juniors
Holy crap, what a game. Never in doubt! :)

3 - RTS He was unbelievable. His passion alone let alone his sublime skill.
2- Kodi - Just run the ball mate. You are an awesome player when you run the ball
1 - Harris - tremendous involvement and I'm so glad he's ours.

HM - AFB, BMM, Jazz, Bunty

Special mention : O'Sullivan - looked totally composed

Some soft tries given away so that needs some work but look ... we can attack!

Last edited:

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Do we even need to have a man of the match haha.

3. RTS

Daylight
2. Kodi
1. O’Sullivan

From what I saw, nearly everyone else did their job great.

Unfortunately, I think Fus needs to go. With the game in the balance, to get bundled back into your in goal by almost 10 meters - we’ve all questioned his heart for a little while, but honestly I’m done. I would rather someone who gave a f*ck. He clearly does not

Benek

Juniors
3 RTS (easily)
2 Nikorima (run like this all the time please!)
1 the new kid (great club debut. Poised)

Hon: AFB, BMM

-1Fusitua. Not a first grade defender at the moment. With Hiku out a week or two with injury I don’t see him being dropped, but he needs a spell in reserves ASAP to light a fire under his ass. Two or three times had a shockingly poor effort.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Do we even need to have a man of the match haha.

3. RTS

Daylight
2. Kodi
1. O’Sullivan

From what I saw, nearly everyone else did their job great.

Unfortunately, I think Fus needs to go. With the game in the balance, to get bundled back into your in goal by almost 10 meters - we’ve all questioned his heart for a little while, but honestly I’m done. I would rather someone who gave a f*ck. He clearly does not

I don’t think it was lack of effort as much as bad thinking from Fus. He ran upright to try to get metres and they got under him, should’ve burrowed and surrendered just taken the tackle 7 or 8 out.

nswarrior

Juniors
I don’t think it was lack of effort as much as bad thinking from Fus. He ran upright to try to get metres and they got under him, should’ve burrowed and surrendered just taken the tackle 7 or 8 out.

I am not sure the effort is there from Fus. The long range try the Raiders fit in the 1st half - why wasn’t he atleast chasing back

Meth

Staff member
Frustrated by Kodi, tbh. Stepped up in the second half, but when he shows what he can do, I can't help but feel a bit annoyed that he doesn't get himself involved a bit more often. The forwards are laying a platform. We look so much better with another running threat, other than RTS

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pompey deserves a shout too. We all know what he isn't, but he put in a big effort tonight. Don't remember him missing a tackle.

I like Pompey. He isn’t quick or agile but he’s strong, tries his guts out and runs good lines. And his kick-off today totally made up for last week!

vvvrulz

Coach
No surprises here:

3. RTS
2. AFB
1. BMM

HM Kodi who is infinitely better when backing himself to run and O'Sully went really well too.
Tohu despite mistakes never stops performing.

Not much wrong other than Fus who seemingly cannot give less of a f**k.