What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v roosters

TheDMC

Bench
3- Taylor
2- Matulino
1- Laumape

Stoked I scammed off work event this avo to catch the game...awesome passion and composure by the team.

Meth

Staff member
3- Taylor
2- Matulino
1- Laumape

Hon mentions to Manu, Hurrell, Fisiiahi and Rapira.

Great win

Iafeta

Referee
3 Taylor - well done son, and how good was it sticking it up Maloney who gave in last year, who didn't give a toss about the fans or his team-mates. I'll give this man a lot of respect, yes he's going, but he's committed to this year.
2 Laumape
1 Matulino

Iafeta

Referee
3. Fish
2. Laumape
1. Matulino

...the whole team except that knob Lowrie played well.

Second half I thought he was good. Good awareness to flick it onto a flying Fish. How good is it to have a player where you know if they get in the clear from 80m out they can basically shut the gates, he's as good as home.

WellsNZ

Juniors
Second half I thought he was good. Good awareness to flick it onto a flying Fish. How good is it to have a player where you know if they get in the clear from 80m out they can basically shut the gates, he's as good as home.

Roosters fans probably thought that was the case with Jennings

Nek minnit

Abdullah

Juniors
to be fair, Lowrie has one good touch. Got the ball to the Fish.

In reflection, he did the right thing...but reality is that he didnt want to cart the ball up...lazy basket...he had his back turned to the defence so he didnt see the gap that Fishi was going to run into. miss Lowrie is still crap in my book

Fast Eddie

First Grade
3 - The news that the announcement of Tomkins signing is coming very soon.

Seriously can't wait to watch that guy running off our forwards. We're going to have some serious depth in outside backs next season, especially if we sign J Ro up for another season....

Iafeta

Referee
That was BRIILLLLIIAAANNT from Johnson. That play, and Fish's to stop SKiD were outrageously good plays. Even the scramble back when $BW went through in the first half was terrific too.

Meth

Staff member
In reflection, he did the right thing...but reality is that he didnt want to cart the ball up...lazy basket...he had his back turned to the defence so he didnt see the gap that Fishi was going to run into. miss Lowrie is still crap in my book

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he knew that Fish in space = try

Cold Roses

Juniors
3 - Fish. Just edges Taylor because of the importance of the couple of big plays he came up with.
2 - Taylor. Fantastic effort and work rate
1 - Laumape. Safe as houses. Great defence on the line especially on the end of last tackle kicks.

F@#k off - Lowrie. 2 penalties per game average. Offers nothing.

Abdullah

Juniors
Very impressed with Laumape...good work ethic, was prepared to cart the ball up whenever he could and help out his tiring forward pack.

tangalife

Juniors
3 taylor
2 laumape
1 fish

for personal effort, Hurrell stood out, 21 tackles, didnt look lazy at all tonight, lots of runs and lots of tackles.

the stand out had to be the two breaks up field by the roosters that we managed to defend on our own line. that never happens.

f**k me Laumape and Hurrell must be a handfull to defend.

Penrose11

Juniors
3 - Fish. Playing with some real confidence which he hasn't had in previous seasons.

2 - Luluei. Thought he controlled thingd well especially with 'princess' injured. Had a couple of massive sets on D where he really muscled up and gave it to there forwards.

1 - Laumape. Totally outplayed is opposite and super safe under the high ball. Also had some great runs bringing the ball of the half.

Great to see such a huge team effort without relying on Mateo to do the creating in the attacking end.

3: Taylor
2: Fishi
1: Laumape

Another hard week to give out the points.
Great effort all round, great scramble defense and seem to be playing for each other and the Jersey.

Latest posts