What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Rorters

FlameThrower

Bench
Rein is playing in career best form, JDB has finally shown us what he could be...I have big raps on Mathews and Aitken has already proven his worth.

TheRev

First Grade
Stress from these tough games is wearing my nerves to the core >.>

3. Benji
2. JDB
1. Dugan

BennyV

Referee
alologies for the confusion, but I cant do a 321. Need tp split as follows:

2. WIddop - really starting to take games hy the balls, my MOM for this one, just ahead of...
2. Benji - he is not the 2010 Benji but.playing some great fpoty, particularly kickkng game
1. Rein - if only he played full gamea the way he played tonight, I'm his biggest critic but great game
1. JDB - starting to get some solid man love for old Top Bun!!

Hard to leave out Thommo, Cooper and Merrin

Minh

First Grade
3. Benji
2. Widdop
1. Rein

These two halves are starting to gel and are a pleasure to watch and Mitch Rein is playing excellent, making the right choices, Merrin too, he's cut the errors (pushed passes) out of his game and is now playing great footy.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hey Blood Shot eyes I am going to the UK In August I will miss all the end games it will drive me nuts

No worries Shaz.....i will be back home in June so you can take over the UK good luck charm at the business end of the season.......its bloody killing me not to be able to share the boys hard work with someone over here.....its not quite the same talking about our success with Chelsea, Man U or Arsenal supporters

Changa

Juniors
Only thing standing between Rein and a future Origin jumper is those 1-2 forward passes he still throws from DH. If he can learn to hold off passing when the players overrun their hit, he'll have a nice rep career ahead.

lafai

Bench
I literally always thought Rein was shit. This game and the last few weeks have proved me wrong

Saint Anger

Juniors
3 - Benji
2 - Rein
1 - Thompson

Honourable mention to Tuivasa-Cheque

Even though the brown paper bag boys scored 12 points it still leaves opposition coaches in the dark about breaking us down. Duges tried to be a little too cute with that one handed pick up, and RTS caught up napping from a quick tap.

12 silly points that could have probably been avoided.

St Tangles

Bench
Went to the match yesterday after a few bourbons a bit of two up and a drenching I waited for the replay before voting

Still found it hard to pick

3 Benji controlled the match with awsome kicking apart from the first 2
2 Widdop controlled the other side and combined well with Benji
1 Rein starting to live up to his potential

Hard to pick there wasn't a bad player