What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v stains

Frenzy.

Post Whore
3. Bird
2. Kearney
1. de Gois would of hit 60 if he'd gotten more game time. Looked quite Farrahesque at times with the drift and draw he had going.

Inverse
-3. Pomeroy
-2. Anderson
-1. Gallen

They all score here because despite reasonable games they owned over 50% of the handling errors between them. Pom needs araldite but fugg he's destructive.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think he looks as strong as he plays actually Spide. In fact he's a second rower in centres clothing. No risk about it. Just what we need down the track actually.

Buy the frikkin araldite already!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Gee you have gorn off Kinga Frenz. It thought he was very good last night.

Degios impresses, but has the advantage of not starting and playing against a tired defence, particulary last night.

spider

Coach
CHAOS said:
I think he looks as strong as he plays actually Spide. In fact he's a second rower in centres clothing. No risk about it. Just what we need down the track actually.
yeah agree - think i said the same in the same thread after the pennies

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
Gee you have gorn off Kinga Frenz. It thought he was very good last night.

Degios impresses, but has the advantage of not starting and playing against a tired defence, particulary last night.

I don't really recall ever being on the Kingawagon Mr Angry. Honest tolier at best. Not the sort of 9 needed to win a comp.

We're quarter way there

We have the 1 sorted.

6 - work in progress
7 - not close
9 - possibly de Gois has some X Factor

squiddy

Juniors
3 Bird
2 Kimmorley - gee it was great to see him deep !
1 Gallen - thought he looked great for first game back

Latest posts