What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Storm

Meth

Staff member
3- RTS
2- Harris
1- Maumalo

HM- Sironen

Last edited:

jaseg

Juniors
3 Maumalo - just because. Still glad he's on the way out, but good to see him leave with a hattrick
2 RTS - the trysaver alone was worth points, but he played pretty well in general
1 Aitken - I remember a few years back Dragons fans trying to say Aitken was a worse ball hog than Kata. That was clearly bullshit.

JJ

Immortal
3. Maumalo… yep, just because, lot to like about him
2. RTS
1. Aitken

Blair

Coach
Guys, don't get emotional about Ken*, he wasn't all that, and represented a lot of what was wrong with our set-up over the period of the last few years or so, with most of it not his fault.

3. Ken - a hattrick in your last game, against the competition's best? Choice.
2. Sheck - who else?
1. Aitken - can defend, can set up outside men.

*Ps, I know what I did there.

Rich102

Staff member
3. Ken. What a difference when someone passes him the ball!.
2. RTS
1. Ah Mau

HM. Jazz. Best game he has had all year. No dropped ball, no penalties, no high tackles. Finally found a position that suits him.

TheDMC

Bench
3. Ken (see ya mate, hope you do well at the Tigers)
2. RTS
1. Me for watching that flaccid effort.

nswarrior

Juniors
3. Ken - that emotion shows how much being a Warrior meant to him. I really have become his fan - hope he kills it at the Tigers
2. Harris
1. Nikorima

Grizzman

Juniors
3. Harris I haven't seen his stats but they must have been massive.
2. Ken. For the hattrick and the emotion. Thanks for your years. You improved immensely from your early years and you deserved the 3 pies to finish.
1. RTS If everyone else had the work ethic that he and Harris had, we would be unbeatable.

HM - Murchie, Aitken

DHM - BMM. I don't know whether you objected to being in the front row to start but it sure looked like it. You were even more anonymous than the guy you replaced.

That was a dire effort to watch till they decided to play football in the last stanza.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 Ken
2 RTS
1 Harris

CHT really needs to assess where he’s going with his footy during his injury lay-off. He’s not much of a half but he loves the tough stuff and hits like a truck (and legally too). I think he needs to bulk up a bit and move to 13, or work on his dummy half passing and play at hooker.

Meth

Staff member
I actually quite liked some of CHT's work in small cameos at hooker.

Reactions: Izz

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Ken Maumalo

Maumalo 26
Tuivasa Sheck 16
Harris 11

Aitken 3
Ah May 2
Nikorima 1

10 voted