What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Tigers

Meth

Staff member
Confession time.

I gave up at HT

came back to see how much we had lost by.

so, will have to watch the second half before I vote

fire away

jaseg

Juniors
3 Aitken
2 Siro
1 Bunty

Edit: swapped in Bunty, Kodi misses out... that last set...

Grizzman

Juniors
3 Aitken. Two tries, defended well and looked good with the ball. He's been a useful pick up.
2 Montoya. Made a number of crucial tackles and always runs hard. I was underwhelmed by his signing initially but he's been a good signing.
1 DWZ Another good pickup. The odd mistake but he won't die wondering.

HM Bunty, Evans, Sirro, Jazz, O'Sullivan, Hiku

I thought the debutant didn't look too out of place but Pompey is plod, Kodi has lost all confidence and JTB's chance of redemption was a no show.

All in all though, a gutsy effort. And we won! Crikey its been a while.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Aitken - turning into a seriously handy utility
2. Afoa - sparked the second half resurgence (along with Kodi, but he was a mixed bag)
1 Montoya - points for sheer will and determination alone, made crucial plays

HM DWZ, another who's giving it his all

It was ugly as sin but there was lots to like, you have to consider what a shambles the lineup was.
A better team would have put us away though.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
3- Aitken Even without his two tries he worked really hard in defence.
2- Bunty, I just love Bunty
1- probably a tie between our wingers who would have thought Montoya wouldn’t actually be that bad this year.

gutsy effort from the depleted team but I do believe we won’t be successful under this coach, he has to take some blame with his positional decisions and how poor we have been.

Meth

Staff member
ok, all caught up now. Tough one.

3- Aitken. Obvious choice, really. 2 tries. A lot of runs. A lot of tackles.
2- Afoa. I think he is really underrated. Love his big runs off the back fence, but he also tackles really reliably. Nice try.
1- Sironen

HM-
Hiku. Sure, that grubber nearly cost us the game. I loved his short pass to Aitken. But more for his leadership. We just lost our captain, then our replacement captain and a string of other players. He's been out for a while. Comes into the halves. Good stuff.
DWZ and Montoya continue their good work.
I thought O'Sullivan was much better.
Nikorima- looked good at times and lifted the team at times, but also looked bloody awful at times.

CheG

Juniors
3.Hiku
2.Sironen
1.Montoya
Hm. Aiken,DWZ,SoS
Whole team had lots of heart, should give em all 1 point

sup42

Juniors
3 Aitken. Two tries, defended well and looked good with the ball. He's been a useful pick up.
2 Montoya. Made a number of crucial tackles and always runs hard. I was underwhelmed by his signing initially but he's been a good signing.
1 DWZ Another good pickup. The odd mistake but he won't die wondering.

HM Bunty, Evans, Sirro, Jazz, O'Sullivan, Hiku

I thought the debutant didn't look too out of place but Pompey is plod, Kodi has lost all confidence and JTB's chance of redemption was a no show.

All in all though, a gutsy effort. And we won! Crikey its been a while.
I have the same rankings.

Make mine a double ta.

Benek

Juniors
3 Aitken
2 Afoa
1 Montoya

Hiku and Siro unlucky to miss out. Niko would have gotten points if not for him turning to shit in the last ten. His injection into the game totally sparked our comeback.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Euan Aitken

Aitken 30
Afoa 11
Montoya 10.5

Sironen 6
Hiku 4
Watene-Zelezniak 2.5
O'Sullivan 2

11 voted