What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 v Tits

TheDMC

Bench
3- Rapira
2- Hurrell
1- Johnson

Thomas probably deserves a point for that tackle. Mannering good, Matagi as well. Manu was crap. Ropati was solid. We have a dumb team. Still in with a shot at the 8, what a painful season.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Hurrell - proving to be a game breaker
2. Mannering
1. Locke - he was very hungry for work today despite that brain explosion

Hon mention Leulaui and Neilson, the latter proving how important he is on that edge on defence.

-3. Manu - two shockers in a row

MKEB...

Staff member
You are correct there DMC...we do have a dumb team. But a win is a win. sonWe did deserve to win.

3- Johnson
2- Rapira
1- Mannering

Great games and unlucky- Matagi Hurrell Lowrie Peyroux...and dare I say it, Ropati

TheDMC

Bench
You are correct there DMC...we do have a dumb team. But a win is a win. sonWe did deserve to win.

We did and I am happy. Oh so Happy. But I can do without the stress of watching us come up with incredible efforts to lose games from 'safe' positions. Some of that goal line defence late in the game was great, and Thomas' tackle was fantastic.

MKEB...

Staff member
83m 15 tackles. Solid Game, Mannering like though with less tackles. I just didn't notice him apart from having the arm free a few times

Benek

Juniors
3. Hurrell
2. Locke
1. Johnson

We gave them so much undeserved ball through so many errors. Every time we did something good we followed with a brain explosion. We only got away with it because they're a poor team.

But a win is a win. Still alive if we get other results. Will have to play better to win next week I think.

Abdullah

Juniors
Mateo no good, again?
Mateo was ordinary...although he appears to be trying...Manu has rediscovered his "cant catch for sh1t" hands and Matulino continues on with his impression of a big soft cuddly bear in a skirt. Warriors struggled against a mediocre Titans team. I still don't see them making the 8.

3. Mannering
2. TL
1. Hurrell

Jro...was all good until he nearly blew the game for throwing that pass and messing up a great effort by Hurrell.

beefstew

Juniors
3. Locke
2. Johnson
1. Hurrell

Forwards were reasonable but still a mile from anything close to a dominant performance. The same dumb players doing the same dumb crap, and the big dummy giving away tries like usual...just another Warriors game really.

WellsNZ

Juniors
3. Johnson
2. Locke
1. Hurrell

comes down to what was being touched on last week when Friend was racking up the votes on here. Friend, as usual, was his solid self, but this week the guys who are meant to be our best players were our best players and so we won.

hitro

Juniors
Did notice Mateo looking for someone to offload to but no one there. Where was PhillipSmith007 this week?Watching the the All Blacks or given up?

Blair

Coach
Did notice Mateo looking for someone to offload to but no one there. Where was PhillipSmith007 this week?Watching the the All Blacks or given up?

He wouldn't have been the only one watching the All Blacks. Sad but true.

vvvrulz

Coach

This has been happening for a few weeks now, nobody is following him around and its bloody annoying. Johnson, Locke and TL seem to just ignore him.

It makes Mateo look like a dud as well as killing potential attacking plays.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
This has been happening for a few weeks now, nobody is following him around and its bloody annoying. Johnson, Locke and TL seem to just ignore him.

It makes Mateo look like a dud as well as killing potential attacking plays.

To be fair to Kevin, from what I saw I did see him push up with Mateo at least a few times, an offload or a break can't be expected each hit up and you can't except him to follow up on every hit up Feleti makes. Feleti needs to focus on bending the line before he thinks offload, he has the size and has shown he can do it in the past so has no excuse.

3. Hurrell
2. Rapira
1. Johnson

AMAAZZZINGG tackle by TL in the dying stages I must say! Ropo was solid, better than I expected tbh, manu needs to improve along with Matulino, Taylor and Mateo.

Unfortunately I think it's too little too late to get in the 8 so we should at least play for pride to end the season on a high, 9th would be a marked improvement on last year.

Ha, no, at an awards dinner, so had to tape and watch when home.
Who are these All Blacks you talk of? :sarcasm:

Could start a vs thread for talking points in the game.

3:Hurrell, individual bust try brilliant, knocking out mino legally, late bust leaving people spinning mid air!
2:Johnson, held the ball up well, kept showing up.
1: Locke, showed energy and turned up at the right time.

Matulino has some serious issue, turned very soft! Matagi made 104m Rapira 101m.

Points diff will end up costing us, don't see us being competitive in finals if we make it based on last 3 weeks, would of been different story 4 weeks ago! Have we stopped using peptides? :)

LeagueNut

First Grade
It's time for Manu to have his own jersey sponsor.

manusponsor_zps9358fb4b.jpg

Latest posts