What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Warriors

Frailty

First Grade
3. Hynes - Did a great job doing what was needed last week. He guided the team around, built pressure, looked dangerous. All this whilst trying to work at fullback too.

2. Wilton - Has been a stand out for most this season. Great metres, great work in defence, just a strong edge back.

1. Talakai - Did grunt work, showed nice hands (minus the last forward pass). Just a hell of a player.

I want to give an honourable mention to Fifita though. Limited minutes but his effort play to dive on the ball was just an example of how much work he has put in when he played.

bluefox68

Staff member
3. Hynes - Did a great job doing what was needed last week. He guided the team around, built pressure, looked dangerous. All this whilst trying to work at fullback too.

2. Wilton - Has been a stand out for most this season. Great metres, great work in defence, just a strong edge back.

1. Talakai - Did grunt work, showed nice hands (minus the last forward pass). Just a hell of a player.

I want to give an honourable mention to Fifita though. Limited minutes but his effort play to dive on the ball was just an example of how much work he has put in when he played.
Agree.

It was actually great to see Wade NOT be a liability!

Also - Brailey was very good.

Hard to leave Tracey out of the 17 for next week! I’m thinking Mulitalo to FB and Tracey on wing.

Kennedy will get suspended. Not sure about Ramien. If he is out, maybe Miller gets a chance at 1…

How good!

bmaccc

Juniors
3. Hynes. One word - Huge. Try, 2 assists, hand in others, stepped up to fullback after the send off, kicking game superb, 4 forced drop outs, trysaving tackles, absolutely unbelievable.

2. McInnes - First big performance, 65 minutes - 159 metres, 39 tackles, 0 missed. Stepped up massively through the middle against some big forwards

1. Wilton - Big game, scored a try and had some great runs, ran a fantastic decoy for one of Tracey's tries, keeps getting better

Frailty

First Grade
Agree.

It was actually great to see Wade NOT be a liability!

Also - Brailey was very good.

Hard to leave Tracey out of the 17 for next week! I’m thinking Mulitalo to FB and Tracey on wing.

Kennedy will get suspended. Not sure about Ramien. If he is out, maybe Miller gets a chance at 1…

How good!

I wasn't going to give Wade much crap for last weeks game. It was his first game back and the whole team was bad. But he definitely looked better in the middle of the field rather than the edge. No need to change up Wilton or Nikora in my mind.

Ramien is definitely getting suspended (and rightfully so) and I would suspect Kennedy should as well. Will be interesting to see what happens with the lineup. I like Tracey's energy and efforts, but he really isn't a winger. It's been the issue for Tracey - he provides value but doesn't really own a position.

shadowboxer

First Grade
3-Nicho - took the brisbane game on the chin and learnt from it.
2-Tracey - welcome come back young man.
1 - the rest. Gutsy as all fugg.. Fifita running on empty but the heart and soul of the joint.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Finucane by miles. MILES!!! I can't be bothered explaining why but can understand most people not seeing it as he didn't have fireworks coming out of his head, streamers flowing out of his arse and a plate of fairy bread for the fans. FMD, what do people actually watch?
2. Hynes
1. Sifa

Frailty

First Grade
3. Finucane by miles. MILES!!! I can't be bothered explaining why but can understand most people not seeing it as he didn't have fireworks coming out of his head, streamers flowing out of his arse and a plate of fairy bread for the fans. FMD, what do people actually watch?
2. Hynes
1. Sifa

To be honest, it's not that I don't see what Finucane brings - he is absolutely the most important player to this team at the moment, and that has showed the last two games without him. He is the leader on the field. He does the hard work and the effort plays (line speed and pressuring the kicker). The other thing I noticed - he is the only forward who gets near the play the ball to protect Hynes when he is kicking in general play.

Frenzy.

Immortal
To be honest, it's not that I don't see what Finucane brings - he is absolutely the most important player to this team at the moment, and that has showed the last two games without him. He is the leader on the field. He does the hard work and the effort plays (line speed and pressuring the kicker). The other thing I noticed - he is the only forward who gets near the play the ball to protect Hynes when he is kicking in general play.

You're not in the target group though Frailty. Finucane single handedly ruined their game plan. He was smashing them so hard they didn't want to go through the middle.

jc155776

Coach
Hard one.

Obvious ones Dale, Moylan, Talakai.
but I wanna mention three who were underrated great today

3. Katoa. His energy and defence second half was lifting the team. One point makes three tackles in a row inside Warriors 10m.

2. Moylan. Second half was prancing around keeping the Warriors guessing and going backwards. Takes on the line. Lazy error first half but all of a sudden turned it on with the odds against us, have not seen it before from him and was so impressed.

1. Toby. Doing everything at maximum effort. Energy was needed when down and he brought it.

HMs Tolman (just bashed forward ALL day and Fifita (lifted the crowd).

Seriously whole Team (poor will not included) were just brilliant across the park.

Don’t want to bag any player after that win, other years we’d collapse and have an excuse, this year we just win.

Hard one.

Obvious ones Dale, Moylan, Talakai.
but I wanna mention three who were underrated great today

3. Katoa. His energy and defence second half was lifting the team. One point makes three tackles in a row inside Warriors 10m.

2. Moylan. Second half was prancing around keeping the Warriors guessing and going backwards. Takes on the line. Lazy error first half but all of a sudden turned it on with the odds against us, have not seen it before from him and was so impressed.

1. Toby. Doing everything at maximum effort. Energy was needed when down and he brought it.

HMs Tolman (just bashed forward ALL day and Fifita (lifted the crowd).

Seriously whole Team (poor will not included) were just brilliant across the park.

Don’t want to bag any player after that win, other years we’d collapse and have an excuse, this year we just win.
Moyza was awesome.
He covered a lot of ground in filling in the gaps both in attack and defence.
Good post.

bluefox68

Staff member
2. Hynes
1. Sifa
Sorry to bandwagon, but this is true.
He just gives everyone the confidence to believe!
Great Captain!

Latest posts