What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Votes - Rnd 24 Raiders vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83au

Juniors
Hope nobody minds me starting this thread, but thought I might as well...

3 pts: Miller
2 pts: Croker
1 pt: O'Hara

greeneyed

First Grade
3 points Miller
2 points Schifcofske
1 point Croker

I have to say, neither Drew nor Bulgarelli played too bad today either.

edabomb

First Grade
3 points Miller
2 points Croker
1 point Schifcoske

I think Chalk's performance shows how big the gap is between first grade and premier league. While you guys seem to think a lot of our premier league options are better, its a completely different game in firsts.

paulquinn49

Bench
What a game! had me on the edge of my seat...crying

hate the roosters

Croker 2 points
Drew 2 points
Miller 2 points

Evergreen

Juniors
edabomb said:
I think Chalk's performance shows how big the gap is between first grade and premier league. While you guys seem to think a lot of our premier league options are better, its a completely different game in firsts.

True true, which is why our options should have been given more of a go this year. Only then are we able to determine whether or not they are star quality. Chalky's game, while not fantastic, did have have some high points, particularly considering he was thrust into first grade against the best side in the competition.

Oh, BTW.....

3 - Rhino
2 - Miller
1 - Drew

-20 - Monaghan :evil:

Kris_man

Bench
edabomb said:
what?!?! i thought chalk was great.in fact, i sent a msg to a mate during the game about how i thought our "premier league boys" were showing the rest of tyhem how it's done. and edabomb - you gave 3pts to miller, wasn't he playing premier league up until this year?

2pts:miller
2pts:Drew
1pt:Chalk
1pt:Monaghan

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
2. O'Hara
2. Schifcofske
1. Drew
1. Robbo (first raider in a long while to see make a length of the field dash to score a try) :clap:

SOULS 04

Juniors
3 schif
2. croker
1 chalk

sure chalk made some mistakes but these 3 played with some real heart today and thats been lacking hard latley

maybe too little too late though it seems

legend

Coach
3 - Woolford. Inspirational knock from the captain
2 - Miller. Top effort and runs like a freight train every time he gets the ball.
1 - O'Hara. A glimpse of what he is capable of.

RaidersMalt

Juniors
3 - Rhino
2 - Hindmarsh
1 - Croker

The big guys up front got us moving forward and really muscled up in defence, exceptional job considering no Wiki or Davico. Its a shame we didn't turn up until the 21st minute. You can't give any team a 22 point start and expect to win. Good comeback though and plenty of heart shown. (why did it take this long???)

skeepe

Immortal
3. Woolford - was everywhere. Excellent game.
2. Miller - this guy must start for Thompson against the Bunnies. Showed just why many round here hold him in such high regard
1. O'Hara - That's more like it.

Encouragement award:

Brad Drew, Jason Bulgarelli. Wow, they actually do have good games every once in a while. In fact, since Boogas was dropped to reserves, his game has lifted quite a bit.

Lift your game:

Rothery. Great potential, but he really needs to learn when an offload is on and when it isn't. And 20 metres out from the line with more Roosters than team-mates standing around is not the time.

It's time to go...:

Joel Monaghan. Playing like he's already left. Nobody in premier league could play this badly so consistently. Great example with one of the Roosters early tries - 20 metres away from the man he was marking! And that's supposed to be goal line defence? Just go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts