What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 - 2 - 1 vs Broncos

TheDMC

Bench
Sigh.

3. Lillyman
2. Mateo
1. Tupou

^ this for me.

Stoked we have sneaked another game, albiet undeserved. Imagine the sour taste of that performance lingering as the last flavor of the Warriors' NRL season. Redemption time.

How many stabs behind the ingoal or genuine bombs to the line did we do against the broncs? About 2... Ban offloads for the first 40 next week - seriously.

Not bitter much.

Can Bluey take over now? wait for the most dissappointing team to be announced.

If we get it right with the selection Im sure we will do better but yeah Ivan lol

Didgi

Any chance with Moon's injury of Tupou moving to centre (and Inu onto the wing)? He's certainly big and dangerous enough, though knowing Ivan it'll be the tried and tested backrower.

I thought:
3. Lillyman
2. Tupou
1. Mateo

On another note, was funny seeing people bag Mateo for his quietest game of the year, then a set or two later he scored and produced a couple of great offloads. Was still one of your better players.

hitman82

Bench
Any chance with Moon's injury of Tupou moving to centre (and Inu onto the wing)? He's certainly big and dangerous enough, though knowing Ivan it'll be the tried and tested backrower.

I thought:
3. Lillyman
2. Tupou
1. Mateo

On another note, was funny seeing people bag Mateo for his quietest game of the year, then a set or two later he scored and produced a couple of great offloads. Was still one of your better players.

That's a tough one.

Mannering may well be out injured too, which leaves us stretched even in the "back-rower-come-centre" respect.

Tupou will definitely not be in the centres this season.

More likely;

2 tupou
3 brown / berrigan
4 inu
5 manu

Note this is not my personal choice.

Izz

Bench
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/5604971/Manu-Vatuvei-vows-to-make-up-for-errors

Captain Simon Mannering saw no action beyond the 45th minute after suffering a heavy knock to the hip. "He could have played on, but he wasn't moving property and it wasn't worth putting him out there," Cleary said.

Mannering is expected to be fit to lead the Warriors against the Tigers but Cleary was not sure if centre Shaun Berrigan, who was scratched on Saturday after failing to recover from a hip problem, would be available.

Rich102

Staff member
Result of the penultimate round:

Lillyman 41
Tupou 14
Matulino 11
Mateo 11
Locke 4
Ta'ai 3
Maloney 3
Luck 3

Latest posts