What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs Broncos

TheDMC

Bench
3 - Passi
2 - Luke
1 - Tevaga

hm Kata, mannerking

Good move putting Hiku on the wing and Beale at center

Paasi may have answered the question about who is our forward leader...

Fun game.

Last edited:

Dav0c

Juniors
3 - RTS
2 - Passi
1 - SJ

Luke, Mannering, Kata could easily have got points as well.

JJ

Immortal
So many were good, first half especially
3. Luke
2. Mannering
1. Paasi

Iron Lion

Juniors
Wow I got sat on my ass today by Mannering and Tevaga. Two guys I have been filthy on. Glad to admit it. Extremely hard to give the points out this week but Id give it to

3.I Luke (owned the game and in pivital moments. Was a clutch player. Deserves to play finals in 2018 and will drag the team there if he has too do it.)
2.J.Tevaga (Shut me up hard, Between Tevaga and Luke they were absolutely destructive in the middle of the field. 2nd phase play, quick play the balls and most effectively gained rapid momentum to out sets in crucial periods of the game - massive workload - reminded me of a cross of Paul Gallen and Peachey. Straight Killer today.
1.S.Mannering (Turned up today no doubt about it with the attitude he was give it a go on attack and he was awesome. That was leadership in the pack with ball in the hand that I have never seen from Mannering before. If he does that every week then the Warriors are a much different side and will be incredibly tough to beat. That is how a backrower needs to play ball in hand. made every set dangerous to defend) Had a Kirean Read lead the way type quality to it. Want this every week from him now, he can do it.

Hon mention - Paasi (Just a bulldozer, reminded me very much of Hutch Maiava in his destructive prime)
RTS (Just a demon of attack, created so many headaches chiming into the line and footwork was absolutely wicked.

Big Marn

Juniors
3 Luke
2 Mannering
1 Tevaga

HM. most of the team really. Only ones i thought were bog average were Gavet and Satae. Hiku on the wing was what we all prayed for, so the power of positive thinking ftw.

vvvrulz

Coach
Hard to pick but...

3. Luke - We are a completely different outfit when he is running on full tank
2. Tevaga - Always been a fan and great to see the faith in him paying off
1. Paasi - If only all the forwards gave it this much

Kata, RTS, SJ, Kakariki & Mannering all deserve 3's too to be honest, all were just fantastic.

-3. Blair - And to think I defended him recently. Apart from dropping the ball over the line, I noticed him on his knees having a chuckle before kick-off (while RTS was in warm-ups getting set), and later on take an offload standing absolutely still, and flicking it on without taking a single step. I just don't know why he gets a free pass for low work-rate and lack of interest.

Meth

Staff member
3- Luke
2- Mannering
1- Paasi

Huge HM's- Kata, Tevaga- wish I could give both of them some points. 2 often maligned players who were awesome. Hiku was very good as well.

One Warrior

Bench
3. Luke
2. Paasi
1. Mannering

HM's RTS, Kata, Green, Tevanga, Johnson

Was a great move putting Beale to Centre and Hiku to the wing.

Benek

Juniors
3. Luke
2. Paasi
1. Mannering

The whole team went pretty well. Many deserving points.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3. Paasi. He's been outstanding this year. Love his attitude
2. Mannerking. Stepped up big time, best performance this year by miles
1. Luke. I said it in the game thread, he has to be re-signed. We are a completely difference side when he's on.

-3. Blair. Seriously, what the hell does he bring? 27 tackles and 9 plods for 63m? We pay 500-600k a year for that? He's rubbish.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. Luke
2. Kata
1. Paasi

Everyone stood up today which was good to see.

Pretty filthy on McCullough swinging punches at a bloke who is being held by 3 tacklers and isn't expecting it. Even if they were shit punches.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
I wasn't too unhappy with Blair.

Bit disappointed when he shovelled the ball on instead of taking a hit up.