What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Donkeys

Old Timer

Coach
Once I gave no points and was howled down for that but still stand by my decision.
Today everyone gets 3 points because they all contributed to a mighty and by the way record victory.
A special mention to Lomax, Lawrie & Leilua these 3 young men (with diddly squat 1st grade under their belts) did themselves and the club very proud today as it would have been very easy to crumble a little under the pressure being applied after we lost 3 senior players and had only 1 left on the bench.
They all stood tall and will all sleep very well tonight.

Drakon

Juniors
3 - Sims - no question there. He deserves 5
The rest a hard choice.
2 - Hunt - Benny is back. The 40/20 was superb
1 - Frizz - did the real hard stuff early

Honourable mention - Graham - inspired the team, McIness - big effort, Lawrie showed real mongrel especially towards that losing thug Lodge, JDB - real heart. LAM & Lats - stood up when we needed them.

Lomax and Luc are the future!

Can you tell I'm happy?!

Belta

Juniors
3 - Simms, one of the most dominant and influential games by a forward I’ve seen for a long time

2 - Frizell - extraordinary the way he powered through the defence early on, pure inspiration
1 - Hunt - after the well publicised demons, against his old club in enemy territory he came up trumps

Soo many elements to the game it’s a shame to hand out 3,2,1. Overall it was a huge gutsy team effort. My favourite part of the win was the efforts of Lawrie, Lucky, JP and Lomax. All contributed, but super gutsy by Widdop, JDB...and Red Dog..he went out early but he left an impression that others continued with