What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs dragons

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
3. Walker
2. Cook
1. AJ

Maybe we should reconsider our offer to Goodwin? Especially if there's no class on the open market.

greg jay

Juniors
Smiths Crisps - The Original & Bestest
Ignis Fridges - Peter Tunks and Shane Arneil
Pipers 100 - Original Scotch Whisky

rabbitohs95

Bench
3. Goodwin
2. AJ
1. Reynolds

I think that was AJ's best game for Souths at fullback. Had a hand in nearly if not all of the tries.

I really liked the way we played direct and would go from spreading the ball and then have players change their angle to run it straight. Looks like our attack might be forming.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3. Walker
2. Cook
1. AJ

Maybe we should reconsider our offer to Goodwin? Especially if there's no class on the open market.
You said we would not miss Goodwin much and Hunt is better.

Hahaha mate. Do not say I didn't tell you!!!!!

If you check on social media forms tonight many are saying we are losing such a pro!!!

3. Goodwin
2. AJ
1. Cook

truthslayer

Juniors
1.Campbell Graham - outstanding debut 19-year-old still at school 15 runs and 119 meters..a star in the making
2. Cam Murray 39 tackles
3. Cook his best game by far

of course, Goodwin AJ and Reynolds great, Sam and Tom powerful Walker his best game for a while, Crichton his usual all in performance ...plus Souths Under 20s continue their good form.

Its not all doom and gloom at the Bunnies.

southsport

First Grade
How many gave Reyno points because of that last kick? I thought it was going out to the right and then it swung around!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
How many gave Reyno points because of that last kick? I thought it was going out to the right and then it swung around!

Reynolds was very rocks and diamonds last night. That's basically his whole season this year. Hopefully his 2018 form is a lot better than his 2017 form!

Go Bunnies

Juniors
3. AJ - 1 try, 2 try assists, 7 tackle breaks, 173 metres (2nd only to Sam)
2. Musgrove - hits the line hard compared to the other props
1. Sam/Crichton - both playing strongly even though they are injured

Latest posts