What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Eels

Dragon Blood

Juniors
1 - The dragons fans that watched the game.

2 - The dragons fans that went to the game.

3 - The dragons fans that stayed til the end.

I'm at 3 but tuned out after 20 or so minutes, was hoping that Parra would put 50+ on us to seal a McNoidea sacking Sunday morning
f**k the Dragons board are such a piss pore example of how a successful business schould be run

This Year?

Immortal
I'm at 3 but tuned out after 20 or so minutes, was hoping that Parra would put 50+ on us to seal a McNoidea sacking Sunday morning
f**k the Dragons board are such a piss pore example of how a successful business schould be run
You are a brave man. I thought about going to the game during the week but thought no after driving to Wollongong last week.
I know it makes me a bad fan but I feel justified because I definitely would have thrown my jersey and probably got kicked out for abusive behaviour while being entertainment for opposition fans.

rednwhites

Juniors
Would love an account from anyone at the game from a Dragons fan perspective.

To quote McInness at the presser "we're not phased".

He had an absolute shocker and must be as thick as two planks because he does the same thing every week giving away crucial penalties and getting us on the back foot after a good set or two to start.

We, the fans, are phased Cameron, very phased.

gregstar

Referee
3. The broken arm chair under my house.

2. The stretched sock that seems to find its way back into the bottom of my sock draw.

1. An old pair of sand shoes someone discarded beside my wheelie bin, one missing its laces and the other missing its tread.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Would love an account from anyone at the game from a Dragons fan perspective.

To quote McInness at the presser "we're not phased".

He had an absolute shocker and must be as thick as two planks because he does the same thing every week giving away crucial penalties and getting us on the back foot after a good set or two to start.

We, the fans, are phased Cameron, very phased.

Shhh...McIness is an upgrade over Rein, don’t ya know?

You’ll only upset the natives.

Bench
I’ll jump in.
3 Graham ( put his heart and head into the game)
2 Lucky Luc.(called for a kick when he scored, getting better each game)
1 Jordan P ( defence a bit rocky, but ran hard with the ball)

Latest posts