What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Filthy Cheating merkins.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sutton has taken how to give penalties at crucial time to a new level, i doubt any ref in the future will be able to get that close, he was significant in storm win, check the amount of tries following set of 6 after penalty

Has anyone seen the Player ratings on NRL.com ?
Our better players were lucky to get 6pts, most were under 5pts, Woods got a 7
Storm -most over 6 pts -Slater and Kaufusi 9s!

snout

First Grade
3. Brailey was very good.
2. Crownbet have done good - taking a moooyza from my outlay to win the GF.
1. Jim Dymock for talking his way into a job working with professional athletes when your as dumb as dog shite.

Instead of all the late hits and the cheap shots would’ve loved to have seen some legitimate hard tackles around the ribs.

Needed way more intensity in the tackles.

Ramstein was our best.
Nobody else could really get into the game as Sutton took us out in the first half with 6 4th tackle offside penalties.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The way the refs treated us this year we needed to be a 12 points better team then rest of the comp, problem was we were on par with the top, and all dodgy decisions in the finals went against us

snout

First Grade
Ramstein was our best.
Nobody else could really get into the game as Sutton took us out in the first half with 6 4th tackle offside penalties.
Yep.

Only one side offside tonite.
Always 4th or 5th.

Our penalties..had to be blatant and only on first or 2nd.

Life of a shark supporter.

Card Shark

Immortal
He was old school tonight. The shoulder charge I also liked his spinning kick when he thought we had chasers on him in the first half.

Is that when he took a bomb & prepared to get smashed but there was nobody within about 8m of him?

Our kick chase was very poor last night & maybe it was a reflection of our tiredness?

I’m not a chad bagger, I like him but his long kicks down their throats every time didn’t help.

He kicks too high to try & get distance but that allows them more time to get underneath it.

Weaponhead

Coach
Yep.

Only one side offside tonite.
Always 4th or 5th.

Our penalties..had to be blatant and only on first or 2nd.

Life of a shark supporter.
This is very true. On wide shots they were offside consistently and we got no penalties on get out sets. They got 4 in the first in the first half. We got junk penalties on tackle 2 on attack.

We played ordinary and the errors by Loots and Moyza were poor. Needed to execute and we didn't.

carcharias

Immortal
Well
Fifita getting penalised for a crusher when it was nothing pretty much summed up the night.

We didn’t get one good call.
Even the shot on Feki was worthy of a sin bin.
Both of them.
We lose a player from an illegal play and wooppee a set of six on our own line.

Slater diving on the ground so he doesn’t get tackled over the sideline was another beauty.

Smith and slater pro foul on us when we are in a try scoring position...
That’s a sin bin

But
The gutless ref didn’t have the balls to enforce the rules.

Anyway
Good job on a mixed year
So disjointed with injuries but they hung in there.
Even last night most other teams without 4 internationals players and down 20 nil against the storm in the same situation would’ve rolled over and had 50 put on them.

I dunno
Go Souths I suppose.

Latest posts