What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs noddys toilers

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Hunt
2. Hamlin-Uele
1. Hynes.

For me those were the most consistent. Others won some moment for the team but weren't there for 80 minutes. Brailey must have made some people happy as he ran more in this game.

3. Nicho
2. Roycie
1. Jessie

HM: BHU, Miller, Tricky, Dykes for his first meaty in firsts From watching the telly while at work, it looked like I could hand out close to 17 of these. Must be all those Fluffy Ducks I was drinking.

Chimp

Bench
He’s not getting a mention, but I’m really liking what I’m seeing from Nikora. He’s not doing anything too flashy, hasn’t scored the tries he has previously, but he does everything HARD. He runs hard lines right into the guts of the defence and he does it at full speed. His defence, he really tries to hurt blokes, everytime.
And this might only be a small thing, but he consistently runs his line, whether he gets the ball, or is a decoy, he always runs his line as a threat, and importantly doesn’t collide with defenders when he doesn’t get the ball. That real threat is creating space.

Latest posts