What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Panthers

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Actually f**k it I'm changing mine:

-3 - Cleary
-2 - John
-1 - Brown

(They get minuses cause they were all f**king us royally)

But for the record at the end of the year my first pick stands, Manu gets a point, everyone else sucks.

Blair

Coach
1. Manu
2. n/a
3. n/a

Meth, I appreciate you doing this week after week, despite the disappointment.

Last edited:

Cold Roses

Juniors
Haven't seen the game. Out for a friends birthday drinks. One thing I know is that the Panthers aren't that good. They aren't a 60 point football team. I hope tonight was a combination of us just not showing up, and Aunty Ivan knowing/being able to coach against our weaknesses. Regardless, I'm pretty devastated right now.

3 - Warriors supporters
2 - Warriors supporters
1 - Warriors supporters

Meth

Staff member
Can't award a 3-2-1. I came in 15 mins in and left at half time

Micistm

Bench
A 3-2-1 is awarded to FG players. Did not see any in the Warriors. Manus last minute try looked impressive, but the Panthers were tired from running in all those tries

ozenzud

Juniors
I sat there for the first half, till it got to 26-0. That game had Cleary written all over it. They kept coming down the warriors right side (thinking carefully about the orientation on TV) and have runners cutting back or around SJ.

Cleary knows all the team and their weaknesses. He is now a highly experienced NRL coach in his prime.

I think Elliot will go alright with time. Might tune out and come back next season.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I turned off at 20-0. Was our try really last minute? It was 62-0 for a period of time?

Fuuuuuuuuuck me. I'm extra glad I went and ripped the Warriors sticker off my car last night.

Micistm

Bench
I turned off at 20-0. Was our try really last minute? It was 62-0 for a period of time?

Fuuuuuuuuuck me. I'm extra glad I went and ripped the Warriors sticker off my car last night.

:lol:I took my Warriors carseat covers off after the Breakers pre season game down here, when some guy spilt bourbon on em. Washed em, waited to be proud of the team to put them back on. Still waiting...
Lost my Warriors sunglasses at the beach last summer wiped out off the boogie board. Replaced em with normal ones

Aragorn

First Grade
Nobody deserves a point, maybe Manu gets a 1, thats it, they are f**king pathetic.

Manu? he couldnt catch any of Carlos` passes, nor ground a simple touch down under the post from which the panthers scored - that was another CLASSIC Manu fumble.

Even the tried he scored he half fumbled it.

Manu -1

One Warrior

Bench
Manu? he couldnt catch any of Carlos` passes, nor ground a simple touch down under the post from which the panthers scored - that was another CLASSIC Manu fumble.

Even the tried he scored he half fumbled it.

Manu -1

Yeah but at least he gives a f**k, more than can be said about some of the others.

Latest posts