What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Parra

island pro

Juniors
3. Brailey-what an improvement in confidence. All the same skills that he has always had, but applied at the right times. Still, would be good to see a bit more kicking given Moylan's inability.

2. Wilton, not flash so might go unnoticed, but gee he does the simple stuff well. Lived that he was the one to get the match winning try.

1. Tracey. Versatility aside, he brought a genuine energy that was missing last week. I'm happy to stick with him in the centres for a while.

Nico was good, but looked tired at crucial stages. I was an advocate of Moylan early on, but I think the pressure of being the only genuine 5th tackle option is killing Nico. I think Trindall might be worth a crack at some point.

No points, but great to see Cam back. How are those teeth!?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Funny thing though...Chad is probably the perfect fit for the Cows who've been rudderless since JT retired. Chad's a bit of a control freak too so it's a match made in heaven. Having said that they'll still finish bottom 4.
3. Wilton
2. Finucane... Post contact meters and a rock in D.
1. Jess... Got early ball and first game ever without a brain fart.
Brails ..gets better every week.

Craigshark

First Grade
Funny thing though...Chad is probably the perfect fit for the Cows who've been rudderless since JT retired. Chad's a bit of a control freak too so it's a match made in heaven. Having said that they'll still finish bottom 4.
3. Wilton
2. Finucane... Post contact meters and a rock in D.
1. Jess... Got early ball and first game ever without a brain fart.
Brails ..gets better every week.

I reckon dragging Gutherson next to the side line only for him to put his hand over the line was a brain fart by Ramien. Silly penalty. Was only ever going to go one way.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Didn't even notice that tbh mate... shouldn't the touchie alert the ref that was the case?...(if it wasn't the momentum of the tackle that caused it)