What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Rorters

Belta

Juniors
Shocker of a day, thought the refs tried to even up,the penalty count once the game was gone.

3. McInnes

2. Simms

1. Hunt

I thought JP ran hard, bent the line back and played well except for a few errors unfortunately at crucial times, Leilua looked creative in his spell, strong games from Vaughan and Frizzel. Below par from Widdop, never took the line on, poor decision making, should of passed to Dufty to put him under the posts instead Tedesco scores. The kicking game from our play makers was so far behind that of Cronks it was not funny. The defence from Aitken and Nightingale, their one on one misses is unacceptable for first grade, Lafai has been slow and pedestrian for far too long.

3 JDB for being allowed to play again while obviously hurt
2 Aitken for best impersonation of a speedbump ever
1 Lafai, just for being Lafai and doing bugger all till it’s too late.

Special mention to Luciano for sitting on the bench again until the game was gone.

Drag Queen

Bench
3. Sims
2. Hunt
1. Dufty
Is it just me or does anyone else think Hunt is better in the hooker position? McIness looked bloody pedestrian yesterday. I'd be interested to see how many metres he ran. Stock barrel at best. Hunt looked better coming out of dummy half than he did at halfback. Kevin may have picked up some pointers regarding Bennett's decision to play him that position.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Hunt is better in the hooker position? McIness looked bloody pedestrian yesterday. I'd be interested to see how many metres he ran. Stock barrel at best. Hunt looked better coming out of dummy half than he did at halfback. Kevin may have picked up some pointers regarding Bennett's decision to play him that position.
Ummmm we just signed a 1.2 million dollar halfback, seeing as he is the only recognised halfback we have had for many many years I’d be inclined to keep him there.

Unless of course we can entice McCrone back from Canada.

Drag Queen

Bench
Ummmm we just signed a 1.2 million dollar halfback, seeing as he is the only recognised halfback we have had for many many years I’d be inclined to keep him there.

Thanks for reminding me what we paid for a fully fledged halfback BGB. It'd be negligent of me to point out his pro and cons. Positives: He can play well with ball in hand and has good acceleration, has a good sidestep and a decent pass. Negatives: His kicking game is questionable, hence why he was dropped as Qld's SOO halfback. Finally, it's his demeanour out there. Looks uninterested. Last time I looked Widdop was the leading point scorer in this comp. Correct me if I'm wrong though. Cheers.

Last edited:

Bench

The fox commentators have a hard on for Mitch Rein. Maybe we should sign him.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

McInnes is grossly overrated.

Hunt showed him up on Sunday,

That is all.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
3. Hunt: short kicking game (as with Widdop) was abysmal but at least he didn’t give up.

The only one who looked as though he cared about his performance (and, of course, the team’s too),

2. Frizell: although I’m getting sick of seeing diagonal only runs, you can never question his attitude,

1. Vaughan; I can’t think of anyone else,

Belta

Juniors
I'm gunna complain, the bloody NRL app I'm watching is broadcasting a different game to what some of you are watching. In the games I'm watching Nightingale isn't the best defender, not even close and McInnes is the opposite of pedestrian and overrated, infact we are lucky to have him. It's a shame a few more players don't display the intent and line speed in defence that McInnes does. If they did than we would be a much more formidable opponent.

Latest posts