What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 vs Sharks

The Pelican

Juniors
3. Friend
2. Kane Evans
1. Maubs

That was one of the most embarrassing and pathetic displays from us i've ever seen. Everyone of the players apart from a select few should be ashamed of themselves. Robbo has a hell of a lot of work ahead of him to get these lazy pricks up to the level required to even have a chance of going back to back.

Absolutely pathetic.

Chook

First Grade
None from me.

They can all get themselves well and truly f**ked.

I am still livid and embarrassed beyond belief.

Chook.

southsport

First Grade
Who was your worst player? Souths forum members saying that one player had a real shocker, cost you guys the game.

neeknitsuj

Juniors
If Mini doesn't go off we win the game. That's what happens when you lose your first and second choice fullbacks. Oh well.

infidel rooster

Juniors
3. Friend
2. Kane Evans
1. Maubs

That was one of the most embarrassing and pathetic displays from us i've ever seen. Everyone of the players apart from a select few should be ashamed of themselves. Robbo has a hell of a lot of work ahead of him to get these lazy pricks up to the level required to even have a chance of going back to back.

Absolutely pathetic.

Yep everything you posted.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
disgraceful to say the least.

agree on the point about mini.

to go in leading 24-6 at half time and then go onto complete less than 50% of your sets in the second half is unforgivable. instead of grinding them out of the game we were throwing speculator passes and giving away shitty penalties.

H.H

Juniors
3 Friend
2 Aubs
1 Mini

Mini often gets criticised and generally by those with NFI...last night we saw the real value of this great player to our team. Not just his work under the high ball, but his talk in defence and organisation of our line. And the energy he brings to our game. He also leads us for line breaks this year.

That aside, there was no excuse for that performance. F**king appalling.

Valheru

Coach
0.5 Friend

The rest should be ashamed of themselves. It was the most pathetic performance i have ever seen from the roosters, even more so than the garbage we witnessed in 2009.

BCH

Juniors
Didn't see the full game - recording shat itself for the first 20 minutes of the second half so I'm not fully aware of how bad we actually got (although the last 15 mins were an indicator). Based on what I saw:-

3 - Friend
2 - Aubo
1 - Moa

They are going into camp this week apparently. Things better get sorted out....

Latest posts