What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs tigers

The Dodger

First Grade
3. Pomeroy (brilliant game in defense and attack)
2. Seymour (brilliant kicking game)
1. gallen (didnt make a crucial mistake all night)

special mention to covell for his once again hard playing atitude although he choked on the last conversion and for letting benji through for their first try. he has made much harder tackles on much bigger men

-3. misi (for farks sake)
-2. dykes (waste of a substitute)
-1. kingston (also a waste of a substitute)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
As our most influential player said(yes , get this through your heads you thik merkintzz)

Dykesee is the heart & soul of this club. he gives us confidence, options & direction. it's a shame his old body hasn't held up for us over recent weeks." paul gallen.

3 Dykes
2 Ross
1 Dougie

and so many other great performances from our forwards
Bird, Sua, Williams et al 4 f**k sayk , the future is so bright, I gotta wear shades.

millersnose

Post Whore
lol reefy - at least you still have your sense of humour

3 -bird
2 - pom
1-covel

inverse

3 - misi
2 - dykes (oops i dropped it again)
1 - brown (i thought him and misi had a great comedy act happening down theback)

ricky - ahead by 14 points...hmmmm..i know...i will put kingston on....

The Popper

Bench
3 - Bird
2 - Pom
1 - Covell
Seems like you saw the game in similar vein to me, Schnoz. I thought Bird was superb, and what a great combination Pom & Cov are developing.
After half-time we opened up up the guts like a sardine tin. And IMO our weakest point over the whole match was on the right fringe (Misi, Simmo) and you can add Brown at the back to that. A couple of glaring misjudgements led to a couple of Tiger tries.

squiddy

Juniors
3 Seymour
2 Bird - but for farks sake someone tell him not to attempt a FG ever again
1 Covell

Latest posts