What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Tigers

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Pearce
2. RTS
1. Moa

All of them put in. Great effort considering the conditions. Thought Evans was really solid as well.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
3 Pearce
2 Moa
1 Napa

That game should show the boys that playing our power game through the middle and earning the right to play some footy is the way forward. Could've given points to everyone really.

H.H

Juniors
3 Pearce
2 Moa
1 Evans

Thought Moa and Evans were key to everything that happened in that 2nd half, starting with Evans' run off that 70m drop out. I reckon Robbo's move of Moa to the bench is genius. We don't lose the impact when he and JWH go off and Evans is following suit.

How Casty ever started ahead of Evans is beyond me.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Sammy almost looks like he's taking bench spot personally and the opposition are copping it. What a champion!

Valheru

Coach
3 Pearce
2 Moa
1 FPN

Special mention to Mini who seems to have gotten a new lease on life since announcing his retirement, he is bouncing off defenders and returning the ball like it is 2005 again.

It was a good performance given the conditions. Big test next week though.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
3. Moa
2. Pearce
1. JWH

really pleased with the sudden variation in our kicking game. nice to be getting a few repeat sets and try's off grubbers. am liking the kicks into the corners as well as opposed to the indiscriminate bombing.

another good performance from Evans too.. mentioned it in last weeks thread but if Casty keeps him out of the team when he's over his injury there is something wrong..

would be nice to get 2 out of the next 3 from our tough run home

Valheru

Coach
Yeah good point with the kicking, this week was perhaps the right game for a bombardment of bombs given the conditions but it was nice to see smart kicking and hopefully it continues the rest of the season.

I'm unable to vote as: (1) I wasn't at the game; and (b) My Foxtel died on Saturday morning and has not as yet been fixed :(

Latest posts