What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1's vs the Chooks

Curns13

Juniors
Firstly, I'm on school holidays atm, so is everyone happy if I collate the votes? Don't wanna step on toes, but I've got the time and inclination if no one else is beating down the door to do it.

My votes:
3. Sutto
2. Tom
1. Jenno

Firstly, I'm on school holidays atm, so is everyone happy if I collate the votes? Don't wanna step on toes, but I've got the time and inclination if no one else is beating down the door to do it.

My votes:
3. Sutto
2. Tom
1. Jenno

Go for it. I was going to do it later but I'm pretty busy atm so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Do you want me to start a player of the year thread for you to do it?

Sounds good to me DKOR.

Ok, I've started one up. You can post up a round by round tally as you count them up or something along those lines if you like.

Don't feel you have to have it finished today... In fact, spread it out over a couple of days if you like. Gives people a chance to post in this weeks 3,2,1 thread first.

I will close that one on Friday

Curns13

Juniors
Ok, I've started one up. You can post up a round by round tally as you count them up or something along those lines if you like.

Don't feel you have to have it finished today... In fact, spread it out over a couple of days if you like. Gives people a chance to post in this weeks 3,2,1 thread first.

I will close that one on Friday
Done

Mr Spock!

Referee

My votes:
3. Sutto
2. Tom
1. Jenno

Meh giving jennings a point for catching a ball says a lot about the sides performance.

Curns13

Juniors
Meh giving jennings a point for catching a ball says a lot about the sides performance.
Mr Spock, I find it strange that you would comment on someone elses votes but not give your own.

As far as Jenno goes, yes he did catch the ball, but he also ran 132 metres (2nd most), had 47 post contact metres (2nd most), had 3 tackle breaks (equal 3rd most) and made 0 errors. That’s why he got my 1 point.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hard to do as there wasn’t too many positives guys but here goes here were the three shining lights imo:

3. Murray (handled the occasion well and really put in for us and I noticed his efforts to try fire us up on field. He led with his actions. He’s a future captain of ours for sure.

2. Sutto (Had 13 hit ups I think but he had some good power in his runs and a couple of times was poking a bit through the line and making those extra metres. I hope he goes around again as we are short on good back rowers)

1. Jennings (I know he made a meal of a high ball but he really got buys with the shit work. I thought he was solid for us. Did his job.