What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1's vs the Stormf**ks

3-Jezza- no explanation needed
2- Robbo, bloody awesome
1- Gibbsy, for wearing shorts to the preso's (please dont ever lose this bloke)

chewsta

First Grade
He should have rocked up in his Borat mankini he was wearing in all the paper this week.

TRIALS

Juniors
Leagueunlimited.com players of the match: 3 Points - Andrew Fifita 2 Points - Matthew Wright 1 Point - Cooper Cronk

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ike tackles Slater on the second last play of the game and then takes the bomb on the last play.

3-Jezza
2-Robson
1-Carney, faffita, Pom, Wright, Ike, Graham, Gibbs etc etc etc

Vin Fizz

Bench
3 Robbo
2 Jezz
1 Fifita
Could just about throw the rest if the team in as HM's. Ike great return, Wright (isn't he taking his chance), Pom and Best very solid today. Wade fantastic, Gibbs a workhorse, both hookers gave Smith the shits all game. Just a great day to be a sharkie.

3. Robo
2. Jez
1. Ike

After the teams performance today (even with the few handling errors!)
I have no qualms about our ability to beat the Dogs next Monday:cool:

spider

Coach
Leagueunlimited.com players of the match: 3 Points - Andrew Fifita 2 Points - Matthew Wright 1 Point - Cooper Cronk

Comedy is not their strongest suit.

Smith
Robbo
Fifita

Have to say I was one that wanted fifita hung and quartered 4 rounds ago. His match fitness has increased massively - hats off to elkin for that and flanno for his use of him.

Fifita had an influencual game today at the time we needed muscle to punch holes in them.

Eion

First Grade
3 - jezz
2 - robbo
1 - ike

What I'm liking is we seem to have some big moment / match players. Gal has grown into that and Jezza and Carney have it. Chuck in robbo who nothing seems to faze and our blokes are not easily rattled.

BTW I am loving watching little degwah just chop people down.

The Popper

Bench
3 - Smith
2 - Robson
1 - Graham
I think Wright is making a great fist of full back. Nothing flash, but safe as a bank.

3 - Jezza
2 - Robbo
1 - Ike (just for the crucial saves)

The whole team played very well. Channel 9 gave MOM to Jezza.