What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1V Sharks

TheRev

First Grade
- I do suspect a few players had rockets up them this week, Soward & Cooper actively got more involved, actually Flo did too, he took a lot of hit-ups.

- Prior looks faster/fitter this year and has a very professional/serious face going on, im still not convinced but definitely a much stronger 2013 than 2012/2011, and lets hope he can keep improving. Basically as long as were not paying him too much so that money can go to some more marquee players.

- Beale is definitely not being used to his potential yet, I want to see him hitting the line hard and straight, it will come with time though, Boyd took ages to really find his spot in our backline.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Prior blotted an otherwise solid game when he let in the Fifita try.

3. Merrin
2. Nightingale
1. Soward

Stockwell, Creagh, Hunt, Rein and Frizzell all put in. Great team effort.

RedVDave

First Grade
3- Merrin.
2- Soward
1- Prior

Fien obviously has his best game at half for us, I don't think anyone played particulary bad though, I thought Rein probably had one of his worse games for us.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually Rein worked his arse off in defence. Might explain why he was a bit ordinary at times at dummy half.

W.Smith

Juniors
3 - Merrin
2 - Flo
1 - Moz

lotsa good stuff from last nite by Sowy, Fiensy, Prior, Stocky, Rein, very good wn !