What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 games in

Te Kaha

First Grade
This f**king merkin of a f**king referee has started early with his f**king of the Brumbies... that was the worst call for a yellow card you will ever see, given that the Crusaders were offside at the kick off, the guy who was offside then knocked it on, and finally Giteau didn't actually infringe.

I'm getting f**king sick of these f**king referees incorrectly giving free points to the opposition. I hope this merkin chokes on his whistle. f**k!!!!

Brumbies are cheats.... brumbies are cheats.... brumbies are cheats...

If you are going to give away penalties in your own 22 you are going to lose.... none of those decisions were wrong.

face it... the brumbies arent a very good team.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Ah of course, now he's found a way to walk to Crusaders down field for an extra 3 points by penalising the DOMINANT scrum.

This f**ker will stop at nothing to make sure the Brumbies lose.

He has been directly responsible for 16 of the Crusaders ill-gotten points (albeit responsible for 7 of the Brumbies through his ineptitude as well).

Looks like the Brumbies are going 1 from 4 - that must have been the message to the referee from the higher ups. Doesn't matter how they play, they must lose. f**king disgraceful.

Thats the one its a conspiracy... the whole world is against the Brumbies... just because you support them.

shiznit

Coach
This f**king merkin of a f**king referee has started early with his f**king of the Brumbies... that was the worst call for a yellow card you will ever see, given that the Crusaders were offside at the kick off, the guy who was offside then knocked it on, and finally Giteau didn't actually infringe.

I'm getting f**king sick of these f**king referees incorrectly giving free points to the opposition. I hope this merkin chokes on his whistle. f**k!!!!
:lol:

as soon as he pulled out that card i could hear skeepe's screams from across the tasman... :lol:

to be fair... this ref has been woeful for the brumbies. that yellow card was beyond a joke... and most of those scrum penalties are mystifying.

but the brumbies did manage to get a try out of his poor reffing... how the f**k did he not see that 20 meter knock on by the brumbies tackler??

all in all... not a good look having a kiwi ref... this is why we should have been using neutral refs.

i dont blame skeepe for blowing a gasket... i would too.

skeepe

Immortal
Brumbies are cheats.... brumbies are cheats.... brumbies are cheats...

If you are going to give away penalties in your own 22 you are going to lose.... none of those decisions were wrong.

face it... the brumbies arent a very good team.

Interesting... I've had posts deleted and been given infractions for suggesting people are cheats before... seems if you're a mod you can get away with things us humble posters cannot.

If you think none of those decisions were wrong then you're so biased I can't help you.

skeepe

Immortal
Well the ref managed to successfully kill the momentum the Brumbies had in the first half, the heads went down and this is the result.

I hope he's happy with himself.

skeepe

Immortal
Where's the leadership from Giteau now? Non-existent. f**k off to France Matt, you're not welcome you weak merkin.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Interesting... I've had posts deleted and been given infractions for suggesting people are cheats before... seems if you're a mod you can get away with things us humble posters cannot.

If you think none of those decisions were wrong then you're so biased I can't help you.
The differnce dumbarse is that you call refs cheats with no evidence... thats slanderous... players who cheat get penalised for breaking the rules... its a fact, therefor NOT slanderous...

The brumbies just suck.... give away penalties and cant tackle to save themselves.

skeepe

Immortal
The differnce dumbarse is that you call refs cheats with no evidence... thats slanderous... players who cheat get penalised for breaking the rules... its a fact, therefor NOT slanderous...

The brumbies just suck.... give away penalties and cant tackle to save themselves.

Interesting, so given that every player in the competition gets penalised, it is therefore a fair call to say that every single player of every single team is a cheat.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Interesting, so given that every player in the competition gets penalised, it is therefore a fair call to say that every single player of every single team is a cheat.

Thanks for clearing that up.

All players who break the rules are cheats... the brumbies just arent very good at it... much like their tackling.

skeepe

Immortal
While the referee clearly can't be blamed for this defeat, he must be held to account for his clear, if inadvertent, favoritism. The amount of decisions that he has gotten not just wrong, but clearly, inexcusably wrong, is unacceptable.

If he is refereeing Super 15 again this year, it will be an absolute farce.

shiznit

Coach
i think the disappointing thing for the brumbies is they were only down by 9 at H/T.

there attitude was poor... some of those tries they gave away had little to do with athleticism or skill of the crusaiders and more to do with a poor attitude in defence by the brumbies.

SBW and one of Maitlands try were just ridiculous for a professional football side... let alone a side with the history and expectation of the brumbies.

i honestly think alot of those brumbies would have been embarrassed by Fruen's try saving tackle on Ashley-Cooper... that was EXACTLY the type of attitude missing from there own side.

its all good though Skeepe... i reckon the Raider's will be in for a big year this year...

skeepe

Immortal
i think the disappointing thing for the brumbies is they were only down by 9 at H/T.

there attitude was poor... some of those tries they gave away had little to do with athleticism or skill of the crusaiders and more to do with a poor attitude in defence by the brumbies.

SBW and one of Maitlands try were just ridiculous for a professional football side... let alone a side with the history and expectation of the brumbies.

i honestly think alot of those brumbies would have been embarrassed by Fruen's try saving tackle on Ashley-Cooper... that was EXACTLY the type of attitude missing from there own side.

its all good though Skeepe... i reckon the Raider's will be in for a big year this year...

I'm with you there. I can cop a loss, even a heavy one if I think the effort is there. But these guys simply aren't putting in.

The players were instrumental in getting the coach sacked, they needed to stand up and show that that was the right decision. They clearly haven't done that.

We've got a bye and then the Waratahs, who will put 100 on us if we play like this.

The entire organization needs a clean out from top to bottom, starting with the weak as piss CEO who is so scared of the self-important senior players he does whatever they want.

Until that happens, I'm done with this team. What happened to Andy Friend was a disgrace, and the team have shown since then he clearly wasn't the one to blame.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

he's hardly making a serious claim,