What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 questions

nz_kid

Juniors
Is there anyway u can check how much time u have spent playing the game?

How do u get the hidden stadium?. I have complteted every compition all i need now is to get the movies and the hidden stadium.

If i make up a compition and save it will it overwrite my other games.eg state of orgin,international teams, super team? or will i still be able to play those games?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think you must win any competition in seasoned mode, to get the hidden stadium. As for the time, I dont know if there is a way of checking how much time youve spent on the game. Itll tell you once youve unlocked something.

nz_kid

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
I think you must win any competition in seasoned mode, to get the hidden stadium. As for the time, I dont know if there is a way of checking how much time youve spent on the game. Itll tell you once youve unlocked something.

ok i will try and do the state of orgin on seasoned mode. To see what will happen.

TripleM

Juniors
no there isn't. (checking time thing that is) I'm guessing unlocking stadium will just be typing codes to be released in upcoming mag in the create a player place.

nz_kid

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Why would you want cheats for? I'ts not good in a Rugby League game.

I want cheats so i can ulock the hidden stadium. Because triple M said he thinks thats how to get it. :D

aussies1st

Staff member
On the trublu site there is a page which tells u exactly what u have to do to get the hidden features.

rabs

Staff member
aussies1st said:
On the trublu site there is a page which tells u exactly what u have to do to get the hidden features.

it doesn't tell about the hidden stadium(s)

Latest posts