What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 Dragons v Broncos

GC Dragon

Juniors
3 McInnes
2 Host
1 Hunt

Really impressed with Jacob Host this year . Injury free and playing 80 mins will really get him match fit . Hope that edge position is his now going forward .

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hunt
McInnes
Host.
Special mention Hunt who controlled things well,Host keeps on improving with maturity and as for McInnes ,if he doesn’t play then who does the amount of tackling he gets through.??????
As for McInnes I agree without him we would struggle in the tackling dept....as I said a few weeks ago without JDB he would be called on to do even more.....they talk about Cook being THE hooker so to speak and Im not disputing his ability , but I wonder if he would be as pro active from dummy half if he was called on to do the same amount of front on tackles as Cam does.....there was one particular moment last night where he took front on the 3 biggest Donkey forwards in succession

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Just watched a replay of the game 3 points goes to everybody ......well done boys .Special mention to host, Lawrie and Periera. And I know ravalawa has his critics ,but Mary will keep him I'm sure and hope he can cut out his errors .GO THE BIG RED VVV .all the ex broncos HUNT, NORMAN and SIMS. . .Sure played your part .

kit66

Bench
3. McInnes
2. Vaughan
1. Host

I wanted to give Hunt some points but these three were so outstanding and made Hunts job easier.
I can't believe how good Host has been, hope he keeps it up.
Aitken too had an impressive game but then he had to back up his shot at the Broncs halves. " Cracking under pressure ", classic but not real smart.

possm

Coach
As for McInnes I agree without him we would struggle in the tackling dept....as I said a few weeks ago without JDB he would be called on to do even more.....they talk about Cook being THE hooker so to speak and Im not disputing his ability , but I wonder if he would be as pro active from dummy half if he was called on to do the same amount of front on tackles as Cam does.....there was one particular moment last night where he took front on the 3 biggest Donkey forwards in succession

Agree, and that is why I have always wanted to see a McInnes / Robson hooker rotation. This would help to mitigate fatigue and also keep McInnes fresh enough during a game to run from dummy half and possibly kick for touch on the last tackle occasions.

Latest posts