What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v Dog

Eion

First Grade
So Val’s gone from a rubbish cat, to nearly the best player in the world who just needs to work a bit on defence.

Great progression in 10 weeks

millersnose

Post Whore
Haha
“He is not the best player in the world “

What a cat

How dare he not be the best player in the world

Card Shark

Immortal
I need to watch this again to make my mind up .

What time in the game was it? Middle 2nd half?

Surely

Post Whore
So when Val makes a break do Reefy and Frenz actually cheer or hope he does himself an injury?

It doesn't count because it's not post contact metres, so if you get through untouched and run 80m to score it means jack shit

On the other hand if they get a hand on you and you run for another 5 metres it's just massive, massive.

Surely

Post Whore
Not yet. All my criticisms were justified at the time. My criticism now is defence where he is years off being the best playyer in the NRL

To be that, you would be the best player in the world. He aint that.

He's just turned 23

In defense of Holmes appalling defense, Tedesco last night was embarrassing. He was so out of position & our best player , Chad, picked him every time. Tedesco should have been in our dressing room having a beer with holmes , talking about the tackle they made each.

Latest posts