What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3P Official Website Launched

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Looks very impressive, they have done a great job with this. Lets hope they get up and finally we see some change at Parra for the better.

hybrideel

Bench
yeah i thought those names sounded very familiar.
Noticed no words of support from mits or 81236

Bigfella

Coach
Impressive amount of work in all this and a genuine feeling of passion.

Well done guys and good luck.

One suggestion - the Eel in the 3P logo looks like crap. It looks like it's demented. Tell it to harden the f**k up.

bartman

Immortal
And also, lets not make criticism's of this website, instead lets make suggestions or alert the creator of any problems we find or questions we have.

I can guarantee you the creator is reading.
Who is the creator? And how do we alert themm with our suggestions?

And are they reading the Election thread ;-)... because I put my bug check about the site in there, assuming that this thread would shortly get merged there by the mods, along with the rest of the election stuff...

bartman

Immortal
My question (in the other thread) is - what are people actually logging in to? The site doesn't say anything about what is behind the members' curtain... although as El D has discovered, maybe it's nothing?

Hellsy

Immortal
As I said the creator is reading, you dont need to know whom it is unless they want you to.

I don't believe the threads should be merged, but thats my opinion. Perhaps you can copy and paste

bartman

Immortal
As I said the creator is reading, you dont need to know whom it is unless they want you to.
Ah ok, secret squirrel... Can I make a suggestion, that the website should have a link to contact "the creator", or have "the website creator" as one of the options in the website "contact us" page - not everyone viewing the website in general (once word gets out wider) will know to come in here and post their suggestion for the creator.

I don't believe the threads should be merged, but thats my opinion. Perhaps you can copy and paste
I was hoping to avoid copying and pasting, as that would just mean some forum users would read my dribble twice. I think it was established by members wishes that each new election-related article or thread would be moved into the election sticky, so it's up to the Eels mods if they follow that.

Perhaps since you know the creator and that they are reading, you could direct them to my post in the other thread if they are genuinely seeking feedback. I just presumed that "3P people" (maybe not the creator) would be reading that thread and find the suggestions, but they might miss this one?