What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3P Official Website Launched

bartman

Immortal
were you? Ok then. :?
Jodeci went off half cocked. Paranoia abounds... hopefully people will be back to their normal selves in a month's time :lol:.

Good point made by Gronk in the other thread that Josh Massoud mentioned the website but not the address... a google search for "Parra 3P" doesn't return the website yet either, so The Creastor might want to pay attention to Search Engine Optimization methods, given it's just a three week window to get maximum exposure for the website.

eel4life

Juniors
One suggestion - the Eel in the 3P logo looks like crap. It looks like it's demented. Tell it to harden the f**k up.

Yeah they had this sick looking eels, and it was rejected due to copy right infringements from the nrl and the current board so that is why they went with this eel ...

AHAHAHAH

fish eel

Immortal
Jodeci went off half cocked. Paranoia abounds... hopefully people will be back to their normal selves in a month's time :lol:.

Good point made by Gronk in the other thread that Josh Massoud mentioned the website but not the address... a google search for "Parra 3P" doesn't return the website yet either, so The Creastor might want to pay attention to Search Engine Optimization methods, given it's just a three week window to get maximum exposure for the website.

Aaah, I thought you were referring specifically to what you said about the website ;-)

strider

Post Whore

yeah they need to add to the 'description' and 'keywords' metadata in the head section on each page ... and maybe a different title on each page

Although I would think the BEST way to spread the URL would be to have it published in the papers.

I also noticed you need to type the www .... often this is not necessary depending on how the domain is setup .... and sometimes ppl don't type the www then get a not found error and give up

Jodeci

Bench

Yeah champ I went off.

Everyone wants to know everything about everyone.

Why did Bob decide to stand down, health issue, etc

It's none of our business why Bob or Col decided to stand down or step aside. We dont need to know their backyard and what health issues he has, etc

Instead of wishing the bloke all the best, all we do is "Why? Did he have a fight with 3P? Perhaps Terry didn't want them part of the team, etc.

Fairdinkum, who cares.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah champ I went off.

It's none of our business why Bob or Col decided to stand down or step aside. We dont need to know their backyard and what health issues he has, etc

Instead of wishing the bloke all the best, all we do is "Why? Did he have a fight with 3P? Perhaps Terry didn't want them part of the team, etc.

well..to be fare Jodeci, if Ovo was to suddenly stand down leading up to the ellection, they'll be speculation flying thick and fast from everyone including those out to discredit them..

it's just human nature.

fish eel

Immortal
Yeah champ I went off.

To be fair, if there was a falling out, we probably should care about it given they are the guys wanting us to give them control of our club.

As it stands though, I think the discussion about Bob should have been done and dusted when he posted, and no doubt everyone actually does wish him the best.

mickdo

Coach

Bob was at the launch last night but didn't appear to be travelling too well, so I think any talk of a falling out can be quickly dismissed. I think it should be left there.

I hate the politics side of things that's why i stay out of this crap. But I have to say 3P must get in. They are so far ahead of our current leagues club board that it's not funny.

Suitman

Post Whore
Bob was at the launch last night but didn't appear to be travelling too well, so I think any talk of a falling out can be quickly dismissed. I think it should be left there.

I can second that.
I've seen Bob looking better, so wish him well.

Suity

mickdo

Coach
well..to be fare Jodeci, if Ovo was to suddenly stand down leading up to the ellection, they'll be speculation flying thick and fast from everyone including those out to discredit them..

it's just human nature.

Totally understandable, but using your example, if Ovo then came on here and said what was the reason behind it, that should be the end of it

Stagger eel

Staff member
Totally understandable, but using your example, if Ovo then came on here and said what was the reason behind it, that should be the end of it

well, either that or releases a statement on the clubs website but I see what you mean.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Bless Terry for giving League Unlimited a massive plug at the launch too :lol:

I LOL'd