What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: India v Australia at Ranchi March 8th 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
Can we win 3 in a row to clench the series?

So close yet so far last match. 2 matches in and we are still tinkering the batting lineup

Hope Darcy Short gets a few games in a row

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Finch to score a hundred in this game.

It might come off 190 balls and in a flogging but that's my tip.

vvvrulz

Coach
Funny, the press are labelling Stoinis as a brave finisher who will be key to bringing the cup home.

I’m genuinely interested to know when the plod actually won them a match; his Eden Park knock was incredible but they still lost, don’t recall anything since.

Bazal

Post Whore
Funny, the press are labelling Stoinis as a brave finisher who will be key to bringing the cup home.

I’m genuinely interested to know when the plod actually won them a match; his Eden Park knock was incredible but they still lost, don’t recall anything since.

I saw a graphic on FB that stated every single over 50 score StoinPlod has made has been in a losing side.

The Eden Park one is probably a harsh inclusion all things considered, but it certainly doesn't paint the picture of a steadfast finisher who will win us the WC

Bazal

Post Whore
Can we win 3 in a row to clench the series?

So close yet so far last match. 2 matches in and we are still tinkering the batting lineup

Hope Darcy Short gets a few games in a row

Didn't Short fly home? I thought I read that somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Finch looked as bad as ever in the second match...

TheParraboy

Staff member

TheParraboy

Staff member
come on aussie fire up and win tonight and keep the series alive

who am I kidding, India 3-0 :(

TheParraboy

Staff member
Absolute zero chance us winning now , Dhoni mayhem

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26170807/one-last-nervous-ranchi-buzzes-dhoni-comes-home

But who isn't a fan of Dhoni in Ranchi? The buzz here is palpable, and if this turns out to be his last international here, the fans deserve a blockbuster finish from their hero. Of late, Dhoni has been batting as if the weight of the world is on his shoulders. Ranchi wants that Dhoni who bats as if the world is at his feet.

TheParraboy

Staff member
lol india going for a dubious review on Finch

He is gonna get out soon enough without reviews

vvvrulz

Coach
Man of the match performance coming up from le finisher MS Dhoni

57 not out off 59 balls.
21 off 45 balls before that.
Hits the winning runs in the 50th over with a glorious four which doesn’t quite carry