What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: England v Souh Africa, Kensington Oval Jul 27-31, 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez the ball to get Root was an absolute gem, and the catch was even better.

Looks like England have found a couple more plodders to cycle through....

Timbo

Staff member
England going back to their tried and true solution of dicking around Bairstow and Moeen in the batting order to paper over the fact they've got club players in the top order.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
England well on top in the third test.

After Stoke's 112 and Cook's 88 got them to a scratchy 353 they now have SA @ 8/126.

Edited into English from pidgin.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
England win by 239 runs.

Elgar the only Sith Efrican to show any fight with a fine 136 in the 2nd innings

The great man Moen Ali with a hat trick!!!!!!!!!!!

Das Gupta

Juniors
A good steely knock by Elgar. but WTF Moeen with a hat trick?
Never thought in this series I would be watching Moeen dominate with the ball. leading wicket taker so far from both sides with18 wickets at an average of 14.72.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Never thought in this series I would be watching Moeen dominate with the ball. leading wicket taker so far from both sides with18 wickets at an average of 14.72.
Best offie in the world!!!

Average for the series is a little inflated. A 10 wickets haul on the most spin-friendly pitch at Lord’s in recent memory certainly helped his cause. But he is improving. He usually sends down six off breaks without variety or flight but now he gives the ball more air and variation.
Roland-Jones had a good debut, though the seam friendly deck aided him.

Latest posts