What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd test: India vs Australia - Delhi Oct 29-Nov 2 2008

TheParraboy

Staff member
thirdtestindvsaus.jpg

Well after a humiliating loss, there is nothing better than getting back on the wagon and moving right along to the next game :D

Apparantly India havent lost a test at Delhi in decades and it is very spin friendly, I dare say we will have to play both White and Krezja, India 2-0 :crazy:

I wonder if Kumble will be chosen as he bowls well here, would they go for 3 spinners?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Smith

Referee
3 spinner? Not in a million years.

I imagine they will bring Kumble back, but it wouldn't be an awful decision to stick with Mishra. At the very least he should hand over the captaincy to Dhoni on a permanent basis.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
wouldn't surprise me to see India with 2 spinners and a spinning all rounder

unfortunately we dont have much to pick from, White has been given opportunities but failed

we've got better spinners in Australia than we have over in India, once again the selectors have to make a move not just rely on the team depth we had to cover their arses

TheParraboy

Staff member
they could drop laxman, play 5 bowlers?

though being 1-0, they arent the ones that have to take the initiative and bowl sides out

laxman would be the only one but at 1-0 up and their current bowlers destroying us on a highway wicket they'd be confident enough to go in unchanged

aussies1st

Staff member
The Delhi pitch is known for spin the Indians are calling it the spin version of Perth. So don't be surprised if they go 3 spinners.

Hopefully the selectors SOS a spinner if they don't have confidence in Krejza. It's their fault for picking him so now they have to bite the bullet one way or another.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd send an SOS to Casson and Brax on that wicket, assuming Clark is not 100%

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Off topic I know but aussies1st:

canb-toyota-prem.jpg

:)

I think this one will end in a draw.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bah, I was going to do the whole poll thing and whack a graphic like I did with the second test :( :fist:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the graphic would still be good, I can add it to the first post jobbers

TheParraboy

Staff member
Is it just me or does anyone else think that Australia is gonna win this test?

I got a feeling we will win it, though we do need to bat first to do so

TheParraboy

Staff member
guys and locky, australia will win this one

be positive

johnson to take 10 wickets in a MOM performance

Latest posts