What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd test: India vs Australia - Delhi Oct 29-Nov 2 2008

Bazal

Post Whore
no ball

running on the wicket

nice one Billy

Yeah...he then proceeded to call a 5 ball over. As for running on the wicket it was the second warning too. Apparently when Dar spoke to them about standing on it that was a warning

Oh well, let's hope they do it a third time. It's only a 5 run penalty but we need all the help we can get :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah good knock to Laxman...it's not every day you see two blokes double up either

aussies1st

Staff member
Finally the declare, I really hope we make them pay for declaring so late, probably not but one can dream.

badav

Bench
Kumble has waited too long to declare. Should have tried to up the scoring a bit earlier in the day and had a crack at Australia for the last session.

ryanallen

Juniors
Do you think the Aussies are missing Symonds?

I think his Character is being missed in the field. He is awlays the one churping, getting the guys fired up.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

I think his Character is being missed in the field. He is awlays the one churping, getting the guys fired up.

he's struggling to stay in the Qld team atm

he's lost his mojo

El Diablo

Post Whore
am i the only one who thinks Symonds dropping for going fishing is a conspiracy theory because he didn't want to go to India and put up with more racial abuse from the crowds?

nothing would surprise me after what Cricket Australia did with the Singh fiasco

i also would never trust the BCCI

aussies1st

Staff member

I read he wasn't even motivated to play for Queensland. Last one to the huddles, poor form with the bat and just generally disinterested in the game.

Latest posts