What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v India at New Wanderers Jan 24-28, 2018 - SA won series 2-1

Bazal

Post Whore
It's not a great wicket by any means but not one person would be discussing abandoning this match in the 90s...loose and overly front foot dominated techniques don't mean a pitch is dangerous, it means the batsmen are not adapting

ANTiLAG

First Grade
That's quite a good grab.

Sexual Harassment Pandya needs to learn how to play red ball cricket

'Sexual Harassment Pandya' - hilarious.And manifestly displays your cultural sensitivity. How have Comedy Central not signed you up already?

Bazal

Post Whore
'Sexual Harassment Pandya' - hilarious. How have Comedy Central not signed you up already?

That one's borrowed from a poster who got it from far funnier people than we have here.

You're following me now. You seem quite perturbed again.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
That one's borrowed from a poster who got it from far funnier people than we have here.

You're following me now. You seem quite perturbed again.

Mate, I hang on your every word. I scour the entire forum for your comedy genius. You know how I don't care for cricket and all, you yourself called me 'AntiCricket'. Oh so witty. I'm here for you and your posts only. You're my idol.

What I particularly love about your brand of comedy, is how it crosses multiculturalist society so well. Have you been in the first world long?

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate, I hang on your every word. I scour the entire forum for your comedy genius. You know how I don't care for cricket and all, you yourself called me 'AntiCricket'. Oh so witty. I'm here for you and your posts only. You're my idol.

What I really love about your brand of comedy, is how it crosses multiculturalism so well.

Definitely perturbed. Perhaps even riled.

Here's a hint, seeing as you have never shown the slightest inkling of a sense of humour. If I was being funny, there would be jokes.

Stop hijacking the thread. I'll entertain your horseshit in completed match threads but this one is ongoing.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Definitely perturbed. Perhaps even riled.

Here's a hint, seeing as you have never shown the slightest inkling of a sense of humour. If I was being funny, there would be jokes.

Stop hijacking the thread. I'll entertain your horseshit in completed match threads but this one is ongoing.

Hilarious.

Are you wearing red leather like Eddie Murphy?

You deserve your own sitcom.

By the way, in English don't use a comma if you're going to use a full stop and then start a new sentence with 'If'.

For example try;

Here's a hint seeing as you have never shown the slightest inkling of a sense of humour: [or ','] if I was being funny there would be jokes.
Or alternatively;

Here's a hint seeing as you have never shown the slightest inkling of a sense of humour. If I was being funny there would be jokes.

Either way your use of the comma after 'hint' is redundant.

I get that it is a difficult language for non-native speakers to grasp fully. But orally - you sound great!

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
I watched a bit when Kholi was batting and also towards the end. Got bad towards the end but Kholi got a couple to bounce extra he couldn’t keep it down and we’re only a couple of metres away from fielders, if he got hit on the fingers what then ??? many kept low from time to time as well.

India has every right to complain that the deck was dangerous but they didn’t.

Agree with Michael Holding when he said the umpires deam the deck dangerous last night then Kholi can make an argument batting on the same deck on the same day.

Kudos for Khoi for batting first now obviously knew the deck would deteriorate batting last, paying dividends for India.

Hoping India win this test now, and SA get bowled out for 50.

jargan83

Coach
So despite the umpires being the ones to call off play last night Sunil Gavaskar was having kittens, talking about that if India were batting when play was called off the rest world would be saying that India were sissy’s because they can’t play in seaming decks overseas.

The Ball that hit Elgar was a genuine short ball that I don’t he played very well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it did kick a bit, more than a bouncer on our hard pitches, the pitch looked like it was corrugated

JJ

Immortal
Dodgy pitch but still excellent seeing the two best test teams on the world going head to head, RSA obviously have had the better of it but India have been pretty good IMO

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
India win by 63 runs. SA lost 9/46 after looking to be in complete control.

Elgar shows why he is one of the most improved cricketers going around unbeaten on 86.

Latest posts