What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 3 - Wales v NZ

timka4

Bench
NZ should roll em, still a stronger side than England. So whatever England beat them by and more

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Depends on what the weather is like but us by 30-40 at least. Will be good to have Blair back.

nadera78

Juniors
The Welsh will be stronger with White and Lupton coming back from injury. They're going to rip into the Kiwis and stick a leak up 'em.

Kiwimation

Juniors
Im really nervous about this game. Just get the feeling we are going to get dicked. Hope im wrong it SHOULD be an easy one.

campbo

Juniors
Predictions:
Kiwis 66 Wales 8

MOTM: Foran having a hand in a few tries as well as scoring 2.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
I hope it is close, like within 20 points....but i think Benji, Locke and Luke are going to have a field day.

When England got quick play the balls going, Wales caved in...

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I imagine wales would have spent a lot of emotional energy getting up for the england game, I hope they can keep wihtin 20 (cos the kiwi's have been shit so far) but i think this is a game the kiwi's can play touch footy and really rack up a big scoreline. Once ENgland got going in the 2nd half wales collapsed and i think it could be a simialr thing here

Latest posts