What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 4 - England v Australia

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I've seen this photo posted a lot and really I find it hilarious.

First off, it's from the Titans media. They have about as much credibility as skeepe.

Secondly, that was one frame they captured, Lockyer basically got up straight after the hit and didn't play to the whistle. The penalty was blown after a mistake from the Broncos.

Lockyer is one of the toughest players in the game and is one of only a few who in modern times will play on after a head high.

Unlike Jarryd who's a nancy.

You're so sensitive.

Big Pete

Referee
Says the guy who follows me around like a bad cold...

As I said, I've seen the photo posted so many times that it was time to quash it.

typicalfan

Coach
yeah god forbid a pom actually plays better than a australian....
Not true. James Graham was the best prop on the field and Tomkins outplayed Boyd although you could hardly say Boyd had a poor game.

Cam Smith provides a lot of support that isn't included in stats. Where are the stats for good early ball. Johnathan Thurston was amazing and he couldn't have played as well as he did if Smith wasn't on his game since he provides him the ball.

Smith is valuable for his control over an entire game, hardly something reflected in stats.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Exactly how did Westwood not get charged for 3rd man into a biff, throwing punches? Is that not against the rules in Int'l footy?

Oh and get off your little donkey spud. Most Australians are praising Tomkins and would freely admit that he was the best fullback out there on the night

Best get some salsa for that chip on your shoulder

gUt

Coach
Who would you rather have wearing the England no 9? Smith, or anyone else?

Exactly.

TommyGun

Juniors
Not true. James Graham was the best prop on the field and Tomkins outplayed Boyd although you could hardly say Boyd had a poor game.

I thought Matt Scott and Gallen were both better than James Graham. However your right Tomkins was outstanding. Close to best player on the field in a beaten side

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Says the guy who follows me around like a bad cold...

As I said, I've seen the photo posted so many times that it was time to quash it.

Lol, how the f**k do I follow you around? I read your posts because they are often insightful, but you are bias despite your ability to explain yourself well.

Big Pete

Referee
Lol, how the f**k do I follow you around? I read your posts because they are often insightful, but you are bias despite your ability to explain yourself well.

You often jim into threads I'm apart of with the intention to bust my balls. It's cute, because none of your attempts have landed but it just seems like a waste on your behalf.