What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

?

I for one was over the moon that we won.

Newtown fans don't post on here as this forum was over run with ex board members and clingers-on with axes to grind and we gave up listing to their shite over and over again.

greg

Juniors

Newtown fans don't post on here as this forum was over run with ex board members and clingers-on with axes to grind and we gave up listing to their shite over and over again.

Spot on! Ruined a once good gathering of the fans.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

Pretty sad when you cant post in your teams forums, many things have changed I remember jumping on the BMX and going down to Lidcombe Oval, and just being amazed, my first game ever was Dragons v Jets at Henson and from then on I was hooked, tho following Parra, anyway guys once again congrats and hope these trolls clear out and let you have your say.

Latest posts