What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th & 5th T20: Aust v SL at the home of sport , 18th & 20th Feb 2022

TheParraboy

Staff member
710 Friday
510 Sunday

Easier to look forward to a Heat v Renegades bottom of the table game than either of these two internationals

- Zampa and Wadey to open the batting on Friday
- Finch to bowl 4 overs
- Crowd 150k+ combined to both games

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Super pumped for the conclusion of a wonderful series of pulsating cricket action.

I'd do the old Warnie reverse malachi undertaker up your nose with a rubber welcome back Kotter and reverse the batting order. Then open the bowling with Wade and McDermott! How exciting would that be!

TheParraboy

Staff member
We are bowling first

Elite side 🔥 💪
Australia: Ashton Agar, Ben McDermott, Aaron Finch (capt), Josh Inglis, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), Daniel Sams, Jhye Richardson, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson

Sri Lanka: Danushka Gunathilaka, Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Kusal Mendis, Dinesh Chandimal (wk), Dasun Shanaka (c), Chamika Karunaratne, Jeffrey Vandersay, Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Kumara

mozza91

Coach
Tomorrow night has to be Finch’s last game for Australia. Been out of form forever, struggles to score at a run a ball and is slow liability in the field.

TheParraboy

Staff member
World champs deciding to bat

Finch back at opener

Australia 1 Aaron Finch (capt), 2 Ben McDermott, 3 Josh Inglis, 4 Glenn Maxwell, 5 Marcus Stoinis, 6 Matthew Wade (wk), 7 Daniel Sams, 8 Ashton Agar, 9 Jhye Richardson, 10 Kane Richardson, 11 Adam Zampa

simmo1

First Grade
Surely that's Finch's last game for Australia. He's been a great white ball player over the years but I think his time has come.

JJ

Immortal
Why aren’t wicket keepers consulting Warne’s expertise???? I’m sure clips of the great Darren Berry would clarify

Latest posts