What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Gabba Jan 15-19, 2021

typicalfan

Coach
So Harris and Wade are playing?

what does Wade have to do to get dropped? Why is an opener now so important?

I get that overall Wade hasn’t been awful as a test bat, and he’s been docked around this series... but his dismissals have been as atrocious as you’ll ever see, especially for a ‘veteran’ or experienced player
Yes he is showing a lack of patience at the crease, something he was good at last year. Like he hasn't fully been able to adjust from short form cricket this year.

Reactions: JJ

TheParraboy

Staff member
Nathan Lyon becomes the 13th Australian to play 100 test matches.

He requires 4 wickets to reach 400 test wickets

Doing well for himself

https://www.realestate.com.au/news/...athan-lyon-buys-38m-tennyson-point-townhouse/

capi_36491cabb48e9dbe39b17780655aa352_d98b6189a655adb1e260382df4d905c0.jpeg

Australian off-spinner Nathan Lyon and his partner Emma McCarthy have bought their first home together. They’ve paid $3.8 million for a newly-built townhouse in Tennyson Point, the riverside suburb.

TheParraboy

Staff member
So Harris and Wade are playing?

what does Wade have to do to get dropped? Why is an opener now so important?

I get that overall Wade hasn’t been awful as a test bat, and he’s been docked around this series... but his dismissals have been as atrocious as you’ll ever see, especially for a ‘veteran’ or experienced player

Been an absolute muppet getting out couple of times when not needed to

Cant help to think if JL may have played a part, asked him to go full aggressive, as he was quite patient as opener and used up a lot of balls to rid the new ball when the earlier tests where slug fests

Incorrect

Coach
2 debutants for India. Sundar and Natarajan.
Has to be one of the most inexperienced bowling unit. Total of 3 games between them
Yeah they're scraping the barrel a bit. I'm sure Natarajan served me when I got some petrol at 7-11 last week...

Fangs

Coach
Never in a million years would I have thought Nathan Lyon would play 100 tests. Massive achievement.