What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th ODI: England v Australia at Southampton: 16th Sept, 2013

IanG

Coach
For discussion on the final ODI of the series. Will now be a decider.

This is another day/nighter too so it wont start until 11pm our time

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The commentators picked up in the last game that Clarke was fielding at backward point rather than slip. Nek minnet he's done his back in.

I've got a twelve hour shift starting at 7 tmoz but I'm too excited too sleep knowing The Show might be playing.

And before I forget did anyone see the sitter Scissorhands put down in the last game? :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
England team
MA Carberry, KP Pietersen, LJ Wright, EJG Morgan*, RS Bopara, JC Buttler†, BA Stokes, JE Root, JC Tredwell, WB Rankin, CJ Jordan

Australia team
AJ Finch, PJ Hughes, SR Watson, MJ Clarke*, GJ Bailey, AC Voges, MS Wade†, JP Faulkner, MG Johnson, Fawad Ahmed, CJ McKay

BIG SHOW omitted, England a chance here

Aust won toss and will bat, match delayed !!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hughes's nemesis Guptill got 189 n.o. on this very pitch earlier in the year. So when you compare relative talent Hughes should get around 400-450.