What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th of december release for NZ?

ThrashViking

Juniors
i went into some PC shop down the road and it had a sign next to a Stacey jones league x-box cover 'release date 5th of december'
Is it going to be released on the 5th or the 12-15th?
Can anyone tell me whats going on?

nibbs

Bench
hmmmmmmmm. Today I rang Central Park Interactive and they said December 6th is the big day, when Stacey Jones Rugby League is released.

I'm not questioning Mario authority or anything, but this is what they told me.

Mario

Juniors
It will be December 15 (or 12 if Sony can shave a day or two off their delivery times).

undyflag

Juniors
After getting my copy from the sony printhouse(i work there) i was able to get an exclusive on all my rugby league gaming co-horts i can say this its absolultly fabulous.The high tackle feature is a Bobby dazzler and the matrix kicking style is yummy!I use the side step feature with Tinga and he tore up the West Tigers defence, however i have a feeling someone in the game production team must be a Souths fan bacause the entire backline speed rating (bar Craigie) were 7's.Other then that the game is a stunner, especially the grandfinal celebration where you recieve the trophy off none other then the P.M Jonny Howard.
8/10

nz_kid

Juniors
It is possible for it to come out on the 5th of december. because if they sent it to the place to get it finished off on thursday last week. and it only takes 2 weeks to manufacture it then it means it would be finished by 4th december. and then they have about 1 day to send it out to the stores but i doubt it will happen. I dont even no if they have sent it to the maunifacting place yet, does anyone no?

nz_kid

Juniors
Maybe the game if getting manufacted here. So we might get it eariler then australia because it would take more time to send it over there to the stores then over here. Because it would only take maybe a day or 2 to send it out to the stores here if it was getting manufacted here

does anyone no where it is getting manufacted?

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Hey mario Harvey Norman in Warrawong (Wollongong, Australia) said they will ring me on the 14th of december for me to pick the game up.
Do you think that will be true?

izzo

Juniors
whats with these sheep shaggers? they r getting the release dates all muddeld up. :D

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
nz_kid said:
Maybe the game if getting manufacted here. So we might get it eariler then australia because it would take more time to send it over there to the stores then over here. Because it would only take maybe a day or 2 to send it out to the stores here if it was getting manufacted here

does anyone no where it is getting manufacted?

hint: listen 2 mario dec 12-15

btw undy flag, is fui fui moi moi in the game?? and does king reynoldson look excatly like kirk reynoldson???? and is the copy protection slow.......

westhull

Juniors
This has probably been answered so don't go Postal... but will the game be released same time ...Dec 12-15 in Europe(UK) as in Aus/NZ

Monkey

Juniors
If its being made in Austria, i think it will hit uk first, but not be on sale until NZ and Oz are ready. 15 dec all round i'd say.