What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th T20: New Zealand v Australia at Wellington Mar 7th 2021

JJ

Immortal
At least a crowd will see a live game

we’ve been awful the last two, T20 is rubbish though, anyone’s game

Two floggings, no mistake... maybe the big bash is for real. All those power surges and X factors paying off

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm probably in danger of getting this post removed for daring to say anything negative about a kiwi, especially this one, but for mine The Kane is too much of a slug to be batting at 3.

JJ

Immortal
I'm probably in danger of getting this post removed for daring to say anything negative about a kiwi, especially this one, but for mine The Kane is too much of a slug to be batting at 3.
Sadly players of the quality of Wade, Maxwell, Stoinis and Marsh are in short supply here... although Devcich and Worker would love a chance...

Williamson and Conway are fine imo

Seifert is a level down in class, and despite the Finch-like resurgence Guptill is on his last legs... Munro really should be there, or open with Phillips (he’s also at least as good a keeper as anyone in the Aussie team), or go straight to young Allen...

We’re missing Ferguson, and at least in the hit and giggles Jamieson has a lot to learn

Great to have a decider with a crowd

At least a crowd will see a live game

we’ve been awful the last two, T20 is rubbish though, anyone’s game
f

Will be great to see the crowds back...

T20 for me is a very fickle sport. Can be great to watch, and has its unique intricacies and artforms... particularly for bowlers..

But there’s a reason they rarely, if at all, show a scorecard in t20 like they do in tests, ODI’s...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Just a heads up reminder

This fixture starts 10am AEDT tomorrow (Sunday)

Might bake a roast...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fire up boys bring it home

Wadey son for the legion of your millions of fans bring the house down !!

Latest posts